Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am devastated to announce that Dean Gaffney has stopped responding to me! 😂
You def got off lightly, he used to come to my home town for years with the guy who played Phil Mitchell as they were mates with a club owner.. the amount of times he tried to get into so many girls pants I knew was terrible! 🙈 one girl he pestered for over 5 years!!! She put all the messages on fb for all to see.. total creep 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive been on quite a few first dates with people I've met on dating apps but I never like anyone enough to go on a second. Last week I went on a date with someone I have been talking to for a while and I ended up really liking him even though I really didn't expect to. We've been trying to plan a second date be we couldn't find a day that we are both free so the conversation eventually just fizzled out.
I showed my brother the convo and he told me that it seemed that I couldn't care less that we couldn't find a day and the guy obviously just gave up. I tried so hard to not seem keen (because I was VERY keen) that I took it to the other extreme 🤦‍♀️ then I felt so annoyed with myself and in a fit of rage I deleted his number (yes I am insane why do you ask) but now that I have calmed down and I'm thinking more rationaly I realise how easy it would be for me to fix it, but I can't bloody message him can I because I don't have his bloody number 😂😂😂😂
My only hope now is that by some miracle his messages me again but I highly doubt it
Im so sick of myself honestly hhahahhahah

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ive been on quite a few first dates with people I've met on dating apps but I never like anyone enough to go on a second. Last week I went on a date with someone I have been talking to for a while and I ended up really liking him even though I really didn't expect to. We've been trying to plan a second date be we couldn't find a day that we are both free so the conversation eventually just fizzled out.
I showed my brother the convo and he told me that it seemed that I couldn't care less that we couldn't find a day and the guy obviously just gave up. I tried so hard to not seem keen (because I was VERY keen) that I took it to the other extreme 🤦‍♀️ then I felt so annoyed with myself and in a fit of rage I deleted his number (yes I am insane why do you ask) but now that I have calmed down and I'm thinking more rationaly I realise how easy it would be for me to fix it, but I can't bloody message him can I because I don't have his bloody number 😂😂😂😂
My only hope now is that by some miracle his messages me again but I highly doubt it
This made me laugh - the fit of rage thing - and I think we’ve all been guilty of some hasty deletion. If you only WhatsApp’d it might not help, but you could check the text numbers on your phone bill. It’s how I’ve retrieved a number before (same number on more than one occasion) - turns out this guy was a lying, cheating hole with a gf in a different country so not worth my effort. Hope your guy is though.

Also, for those of you who were feeling annoyed at duck boys, feeling messed around or ghosted, I’ve written up a story that I remembered when a FB memory popped up this morning. It’s in the petty things you’ve done section as it’s petty AF and didn’t want to derail, but have a read if you want a laugh, or you want to be frightened by how much time and planning I was willing to put into some revenge on a time waster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Twins haha was just about to post this. How vile are some of these. Imagine dating a man who cannot wipe his own arse??

How would you even get to that point?? Like how does it get past a first meeting/kiss/get to sex if they are that unclean?? HOW why would you put yourself through that!!

I’m disappointed there are only 5 stories 😂
She's posting more if you check out her feed 😭 Only if you're not eating though haha

Reactions: 4
If he’s interested he will be back, they never give up easily if they want you.

Reactions: 6
Oh this made me laugh 😂 these bleeping men make us insane!
How did you first get his number? Could you go back on the app and find the message when he gave you his number?
I'm convinced he will be back in touch though 😊

Reactions: 3
Twins haha was just about to post this. How vile are some of these. Imagine dating a man who cannot wipe his own arse??

My friend's partner doesn't wipe his bum properly, he leaves skiddies on the towels after he showers 🤢
(He's a total POS, she puts up with way too much from him!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Same

Guys are stereotyped as being hard to understand but tbh, if they are interested, they show it
Do you know, I honestly do not think I’ve had a guy show me he’s interested or be interested enough in me ever. When I look back I dated a guy who now I know as we’ve got a term and I’m older “love bombed” me we had been speaking for less than 2 weeks and he bought concert tickets for us to go to for something over 9 months away. Was hugely intense and then when I started to like him just went cold to the point where I begged for him to see me in person for 2 and a half months. How unstable or insane is that?!
I was in a very dark place in 2017 so I went along hoping and plodding.

Honestly i would just love a guy to text me back or first enough times. How lame 😅This thread makes me so reflective.

Forgot to post this but this made me laugh sometimes how I feel / we all feel

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.