Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freaknasty

Chatty Member
I am here to announce that I have just received a message on Hinge from Dean Gaffney 😮 catch me showing off my wedding in OK magazine soon ladies 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Hello!

I've spent the past day reading through the entire thread and I think I've met my people!

I'm female and gay, so the whole world of dating is difficult enough without apps thrown into it. I went on Hinge in November time and matched with and talked to a lovely girl, but she told me she didn't want a relationship but we should be friends. We got on so well we did, and by March were sleeping together. Then last month she casually dropped it in she'd gone back on Tinder and was talking to a girl and it totally threw me. I was really hurt and it was like losing my best friend - so I gave up on the idea of dating as I really liked her and she treated me awfully. I was basically good enough during lockdown but literally the week it was over she was looking for new people and just planned to have me there with some new girlfriend in tow. I cut off contact and told her we couldn't be friends given how I felt and we haven't spoken since. That was three and a half weeks ago.

I was bored one night so downloaded Tinder, all the usual suspects and people I'd seen many years before! Matched with lots but the conversation is so so dry and boring, it should be a mutual thing without loads of effort to get on. One girl I matched with was lovely, a thoroughly decent person and I'm glad to say we are going on a date in ten days! I'm actually really looking forward to it, there isn't the huge desire to text and freeflowing banter I had with the Hinge girl but she's lovely and pretty and I think we'd get on well. So I'll be here afterwards to post an update. Fingers crossed it goes well!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
So guys. You know rat guy? Really nice guy but owns pet rat. He just offered to cut my grass while I'm away. HOW NICE...haven't even sucked his cock lol

So guys. You know rat guy? Really nice guy but owns pet rat. He just offered to cut my grass while I'm away. HOW NICE...haven't even sucked his cock lol
Oh shit. Sorry guys. I think I've got threads mixed up....with THE ICK. Dating a guy with a rat. He's really nice but pet rat and I have the ick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
I have a dilemma.. I saw a boy I dated a few years ago on Bumble, he moved away but I assume he has moved back. I paid for bumble premium (£15 for a weeks worth omg 😂😂) to see if he had liked me and he had. I can’t decide if I should like him back or not - I think will but just need some encouragement! I’m worried he’s swiped by accident or something haha. And then what should my opening line be!?

We had a lot of fun together but it didn’t end that well, he moved away, we argued and I accused him of messaging other girls (lol a bit psycho) but I know now we probably both had a lot of feelings we weren’t able to articulate.. We were quite young at the time.
Babe, you paid 15 quid to see if he liked you or not....I think we all know where this is going 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
The really shitty thing is, he’ll have probably known all day that he wasn’t going to be seeing you, but he’s chosen not to tell you until gone 6pm when you’ve had to ask for a second time. If you’d known earlier, you could have made other plans for the evening and it wouldn’t have been such an inconvenience. That’s a real dick move.

Reactions: 34

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Ugh, speaking of photos. Just been swiping (left obviously) and one guy's main profile pic was of him posing somewhere abroad with a statue of a very graceful, serene woman. A bit of a Greek goddess vibe. And of course how does he pose with this lovely piece of artwork? By groping it's boob and fingering it's crotch!

So, not only is his first thought when seeing a statue of a woman to get a photo of himself sexually molesting it, but he then decides that this is such an appealing image of himself that it is just THE perfect dating profile picture.

And he was 41, btw 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

PurpleRox

So I have a guy using me as his personal diary.
Ive stopped responding but it goes on and on 🤣🤣
F45CF7CD-3F4A-4421-83B6-086729AB5632.jpeg
37EF11EB-305E-4ABA-8741-D51DC6461E15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

roobs21

Oooh I’ve found the perfect thread 🙌🏼
I’ve got a good story. It’s a long one so bear with me…

So in January a guy who had been following me on insta for about a year and lives locally hit me up in the DM’s and asked me on a date. Fully fed up with lockdown life by this point and him being a beautiful specimen of a man, I said yes. Except we’re in lockdown so we can’t go anywhere except stay in the house so he comes to mine. We drink red wine, we watch tv, we drink more wine and we have sex. The man is hung like a horse and fire in bed; couldn’t believe my luck. Later on he shows me something on his phone and a message pops up at the same time from a girl. She’s got a double barrelled name and she happens to be best mates with my neighbour so I know who she is. He says they’ve been mates for years, I think nothing much more of it.

We end up speaking every day and seeing each other about twice a week for the next 6 weeks. During this time he keeps talking about how desperate he is to be a dad. I’ve already told him at this point how much I struggled when my daughter was a baby so I was in the ‘never say never but certainly not going out of my way to try’ camp. I tell him to chill and just enjoy it for what it is.

The following week my period is late and I shit a brick because his communication has started to slow down and I haven’t seen him for a week. Period arrives (phew!) and I try to arrange a catch up for the following weekend. I get no response. I wait a few days and nothing. I have no interest in mind games so I send him a message wishing him well. He apologises, says his head has been in the shed but we agree to go our separate ways because he can’t get past the fact I don’t want more kids (not quite what I told him but hey ho).

A few days later I log onto Facebook only to see a post from him announcing he is having a baby with miss double-barrel! Scan photo and everything. 3 months pregnant 😳

I then found out recently through a friend that he was also seeing someone else at the same time who he also went quiet on then found out about the baby on Facebook. I don’t know how he found the time!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
No round up of the first thread necessary. We’ve seen the dating profiles, we’ve seen the screenshots, we’ve been on the dates. All we can confirm is men are trash 🗑 (yes not all men lol) anyway

Let’s go girls x

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LittleBird

Has he replied yet? :)
No 😂. I'm glad I sent it because thinking about it today with a clear head, he didn't apologise for leaving me hanging all day Saturday and it was very out of character for someone who was consistently texting/voicenoting me less than 24 hours before to not make any contact.

It's given me the closure I needed, even though people say you shouldn't double text. It gave him an opportunity to have an easy out or apologise but seeing as he's left it on read it's reaffirmed I don't want to be wasting time on someone who will act like this.

Back to being a bad bitch today 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

leapricot

My friend's partner doesn't wipe his bum properly, he leaves skiddies on the towels after he showers 🤢
(He's a total POS, she puts up with way too much from him!)
Sometime last year i saw a guy a few times and he came round mine to have sexy time. The first time, after he left, I noticed something brownish on my sheet. Thought it was odd as there was nothing before he came round but thought i'd give him the benefit of the doubt (and immediately washed my sheet). Then the week after, again, he comes round, and after he left, this brown stain AGAIN. Needless to say he never came back after this :poop::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

anonesk223

I’ve been texting a hinge guy who seemed decent and he initiated the idea of going for a picnic - I thought why not! He is pretty complimentary but I didn’t think much of it but he sent this last night:

“I think you're incredible, I know we haven’t met yet, but I'm pretty good at knowing what people are like.
Here is a guy who genuinely wants to get to know you. Meet you and see where it goes. Not like the other guys you've dated but they haven't treated you like you truly deserve. I just want to know you and I'm not going to change that about me”

Ladies, why have I suddenly got the ick😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
I have a dilemma.. I saw a boy I dated a few years ago on Bumble, he moved away but I assume he has moved back. I paid for bumble premium (£15 for a weeks worth omg 😂😂) to see if he had liked me and he had. I can’t decide if I should like him back or not - I think will but just need some encouragement! I’m worried he’s swiped by accident or something haha. And then what should my opening line be!?

We had a lot of fun together but it didn’t end that well, he moved away, we argued and I accused him of messaging other girls (lol a bit psycho) but I know now we probably both had a lot of feelings we weren’t able to articulate.. We were quite young at the time.
Do it!!

Fuck me! I know we've discussed it before but if I see another effing profile with, "6ft because apparently that matters", then I'm going to go postal and smash a brick through my own window!
That and "I have a daughter who is my world" why do you HAVE to say they are your world?? Obviously you love your kids. Even worse when they say "I have a daughter but you won't be her mum, she already has one" OK Kev, I don't wanna be a mum to your little brat 🙄

• Haha