Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dating in Lockdown #3 the constant disappointment of men
** dating "after" lockdown? Now we're technically out?

I also love this thread and everyone here, it's my fave place on tattle and I'm genuinely invested in all of your dating journeys! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re only seeing this lad and not his girlfriend. Do you not worry where these photos on his phone will end up?
Read this quickly and thought you meant she might of been dating a guy and dating the guys girlfriend as well, I thought that is modern 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Girls, I’ve been lurking on these threads too long but just had some texting activity from someone I mentioned on the Ick thread so I think this thread 3 is going to end up being when I take the plunge being a regular poster! Why is dating so hideous 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dating After Lockdown #3 The Apps That Scar Us For Life

only ever used tinder and I’ve seen a profile on there for an self proclaimed “adult entertainer” (I think that’s what they called themselves) and they were looking for someone to collaborate with

Reactions: 4
Anybody who thought I was going to use bus driver as a sex slave, I was joking...

• Haha
Screenshot_20210513-162428_POF.jpg

The last few sentences 😂🙈 what the hell is it with foot fetishes?? I've seen quite a few profiles that say it. Even was talking to a lad for a few days when he admitted it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 572807

The last few sentences 😂🙈 what the hell is it with foot fetishes?? I've seen quite a few profiles that say it. Even was talking to a lad for a few days when he admitted it.
So funny how basically everyone guy has a foot fetish but think they're so unique and cool for having it while at the same time they don't like admitting it lol.

A548DEC2-BF7F-401B-9640-DE66D132A1FC.jpeg

I just had a like from this guy, dancing in a car park full of chavy cars to music I can’t even identify. I won’t even get started on his tracksuit. This type of guy makes my skin craw!! Who thinks that is an attractive look?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.