Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on a second date with same guy from Friday. Not the one I posted about yesterday (such a mess) He is just so thoughtful too. He painted me something he remembered me saying about my spirit animal lol. We have great conversations and can spend hours talking to each other.. but I never know if I’m supposed to FEEL something when you kiss someone for the first time? I haven’t been with anyone properly intimately and see my older posts for what I’ve done before but I don’t feel anything? 🥺☹☹😞😞😞😞😞
I didn't FEEL something on my first kiss with this guy I'm chatting to, but both of us were holding back on fear of being too pushy/rushing it, now we've cleared that I'm reallyyyyy hoping to get it on the next time I kiss him

Reactions: 3
I just went on a second date with same guy from Friday. Not the one I posted about yesterday (such a mess) He is just so thoughtful too. He painted me something he remembered me saying about my spirit animal lol. We have great conversations and can spend hours talking to each other.. but I never know if I’m supposed to FEEL something when you kiss someone for the first time? I haven’t been with anyone properly intimately and see my older posts for what I’ve done before but I don’t feel anything? 🥺☹☹😞😞😞😞😞
I don’t think I’ve ever felt something with a first kiss - Usually too nervy and thinking of too many things at once! It seems like you have a great connection with him, I would stick with it and the kissy feels will catch up with you ☺

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t worry about the kiss right now if everything else was good, sparks don’t always fly every time and maybe because you were expecting to feel a certain way got in the way. It’s definitely worth another go.

Reactions: 8
Last night I was reminiscing about my tube commute crush I had a couple of years ago. I even put something in the Rush Hour Crush section of the Metro paper 🙈 I never found him haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The boy (he is a grown man I don't know why I always call men boys) I like who I've been on one date with but can't see for a bit because I'm really busy just asked me if I've been on any dates with other people recently

What does this mean??? Have I just been friendzoned?? Because I'm aware that the person I like might be going on dates with other people obviously but I don't want to hear about it!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM

The boy (he is a grown man I don't know why I always call men boys) I like who I've been on one date with but can't see for a bit because I'm really busy just asked me if I've been on any dates with other people recently

What does this mean??? Have I just been friendzoned?? Because I'm aware that the person I like might be going on dates with other people obviously but I don't want to hear about it!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM
He could just be asking to know what’s happening, I think it’s a fair question. I’ve been asked who else I’m seeing/talking to by most men, they like to know where they stand too.

Have you asked him if he’s dating other people?

Reactions: 9

I WANT TO SCREAM
I think it's a bit soon for him to be asking that question, personally, but imo it could mean absolutely anything. I would just answer honestly and if it were me I'd say something to clarify to him my approach to dating in general. Like 'I find it easier to get to know one person at a time' or 'I'm happy to meet a couple of new people around the same time, but once I get to know someone after a couple of dates I wouldn't see anyone else'.

Last night I was reminiscing about my tube commute crush I had a couple of years ago. I even put something in the Rush Hour Crush section of the Metro paper 🙈 I never found him haha
Oh my gosh I love this.... when I was living in London I used to hope I’d be someone’s Rush Hour Crush 😂😂😂

Also thanks gang for your replies. He text me before I went to sleep saying he had a lovely evening and really enjoys spending time with me.

😂😂😂what can I say? Im basically a stand up comedian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a video chat with a guy I’ve talked to on and off for literally two years on apps, but he didn’t have any social media so I didn’t trust him and wouldn’t meet him and we’d end up disagreeing about stuff. It was beyond weird to actually video call him! 😝

I’ve just had a video chat with a guy I’ve talked to on and off for literally two years on apps, but he didn’t have any social media so I didn’t trust him and wouldn’t meet him and we’d end up disagreeing about stuff. It was beyond weird to actually video call him! 😝
And did you like him!?

Reactions: 2
Oh I absolutely love waking up to those but I’ve gotta be shagging him. No randoms will do it for me.
Can I ask what you like about getting them? I just find them generally so unattractive and receiving them does nothing for me (except often to remind me to block the guy who sent them).

I think the consensus often is that most dick picks are unsolicited and unwanted so I'm just curious to hear from people who enjoy receiving them

Reactions: 11

I WANT TO SCREAM
Are you busy because you’re going on other dates or just generally be busy? If it’s the first maybe he’s caught a vibe?

Reactions: 1
Can I ask what you like about getting them? I just find them generally so unattractive and receiving them does nothing for me (except often to remind me to block the guy who sent them).

I think the consensus often is that most dick picks are unsolicited and unwanted so I'm just curious to hear from people who enjoy receiving them
TMI..

To be honest they make me twinge and turn me on, I send snaps and videos too. It’s just part of foreplay and the banter I like to have with the lad I’m seeing at the time. The one I’m seeing atm must have 100s we’ve taken or made together on his phone 😂

I don’t like them from random lads.

Reactions: 5
TMI..

To be honest they make me twinge and turn me on, I send snaps and videos too. It’s just part of foreplay and the banter I like to have with the lad I’m seeing at the time. The one I’m seeing atm must have 100s we’ve taken or made together on his phone 😂

That’s fair enough. I was just curious so thanks for answering

TMI..

You’re only seeing this lad and not his girlfriend. Do you not worry where these photos on his phone will end up?

You’re only seeing this lad and not his girlfriend. Do you not worry where these photos on his phone will end up?
I love sending/ receiving pics and videos too, I always try to ensure my face isn’t clear and there’s nothing to identify that it’s me.

Gang, it’s almost time for the third thread. If you have any title suggestions make them known.

Ps I love you all and always grateful I got a response when I was pulling my hair out thinking about dating a year ago 😂xoxo

@LaurieLaurie haha sounds like you have a good time x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.