Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people go out of their way to highlight they possess basic human decency? I expect that to come as standard. “Ooh, I’m a nice guy, have sex with me because I’m a nice guy, I’m entitled to all things because I’m a nice guy” Blah blah blah 🚩 🚩🚩
And women leave them or don't want to be with them because they're just soooo goddamn nice!! Just too darned nice, I tell you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
49EA471F-A69C-4067-A981-5CE42FE33FD0.jpeg
why would anyone care if you tan well? That’s the first thing that comes to mind? And warm? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been lurking on this thread but haven’t posted as I’ve been off the apps for a while now. I’d been in two minds about downloading them again but at the weekend I decided to give them a go again and oh my god, I think I had forgotten how dire it is out there, just full of fish pics and dull chat 😩
I don’t know if I’m too picky, or just a witch, but it’s like I suddenly think of myself as an absolute 10/10 when I’m swiping and I become SO critical of everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone used any of the paid sites recently, e.g. Match. For the last few years I've been on and off the apps (bumble etc) but not much success. Done Match/Eharmony in the past but not for a long time.

I'm also hesitant to pay as I fear it will be the same caliber of guy and I'm not sure if I'm leaning towards the more casual spectrum (but still expect respect/interest from the guy)

Has anyone used any of the paid sites recently, e.g. Match. For the last few years I've been on and off the apps (bumble etc) but not much success. Done Match/Eharmony in the past but not for a long time.

I'm also hesitant to pay as I fear it will be the same caliber of guy and I'm not sure if I'm leaning towards the more casual spectrum (but still expect respect/interest from the guy)
I've not but definitely interested if others have. My friend is trying to convince me to sign up to match to see if it's worth it

My best friend signed up for Match and he lasted 48 hours before deleting it in disgust 🤣 He joined it based on the logic that if someone is willing to pay for the site, they must be more serious about looking for something long term. Unfortunately, the majority of the men he was coming across were also seriously unattractive so he gave up and fled back to Grindr 🏃🏻‍♂️💨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said I wasn’t going to use apps until I lost my lockdown weight but I’m still on hinge, I just don’t do any swiping. I got a like today off a man who reckons he’s an inch taller than me but he looks like a hobbit (5’7 definitely not 5’10) AND this is his bio 👇🏻👇🏻 Hell on earth 😂
477EDD12-C57C-426A-B8E7-4EE26B1E0914.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mum met her husband on match 😊 (they've been together 12 years so this was back in the day)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I said I wasn’t going to use apps until I lost my lockdown weight but I’m still on hinge, I just don’t do any swiping. I got a like today off a man who reckons he’s an inch taller than me but he looks like a hobbit (5’7 definitely not 5’10) AND this is his bio 👇🏻👇🏻 Hell on earth 😂
View attachment 561178
The guy I'm going on my 3rd date has an Instagram dedicated to walking and being outdoors... I'm a woman who likes bottomless brunch at the weekends😂.

He rang me yesterday to tell me about his weekend and said he went on a SMALL 4.5 mile walk 😂🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I proper love outdoorsy people 😂 the thing is, I find it hilarious the way people on this thread hate it 🤣 I just sit here like "but that's my dream man" hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I proper love outdoorsy people 😂 the thing is, I find it hilarious the way people on this thread hate it 🤣 I just sit here like "but that's my dream man" hahahaha
It's definitely a lifestyle. A full on outdoorsy person needs another full on outdoorsy person. Whereas, I don't think it matters for most other hobbies really.

Reactions: 7
It's definitely a lifestyle. A full on outdoorsy person needs another full on outdoorsy person. Whereas, I don't think it matters for most other hobbies really.
Oh for sure

Just like when it comes to drinking... I'm not a big drinker and couldn't be with someone who's weekends revolved around getting drunk. Nothing wrong with it if that is your idea of fun, and I genuinely mean that, but it'd just be my idea of hell

Reactions: 7
Me too! Kinda 😂 Always up for a weekend adventure but I draw the line at white water rafting or scaling down mountains...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.