Dating after lockdown #9 Facebook. The bin juice of the dating world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!!
How is the ballet?
I love it haha doing it to the greatest showman songs. I used to be a ballet dancer so I'm not just a weirdo 🤣 my cat has attacked me once mind....

Why is nobody local to come dancing

Reactions: 1
Instead of build a bear, build a partner
What's your dream person?

I love it haha doing it to the greatest showman songs. I used to be a ballet dancer so I'm not just a weirdo 🤣 my cat has attacked me once mind....

I slept with a ballet dancer once, we're still friends now ☺

Reactions: 1

Where are you from?
6ft 3, well built, dark hair, brown eyes, funny, kind, smart and hard working with excellent personal hygiene
You’ve just described my misery arse 😅 He’s just 6ft.

Anyone who did indulge in wine like me....the music channel trace vault is Amazing right now 🤣

Sorry if my posting my social media caused any issue, it genuinely wasn’t meant to i was just reaching out to people and I don’t really see any more risk than giving your number to a guy you off a dating site and meeting for a date, same principle 💕 since I have no real personal info on there I didn’t see the risk 😀xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel so stupid. FaceTime guy blocked me but I'm friends with some of his friends.
Lots of photos posted last night of a get together.
Lots of photos of him and his gf, arms wrapped around each other.
I feel so used, I feel like a stupid teenager.
Husband is following me around like a irritating toddler. Wants me to give him one more chance, I just don't have the energy.
Have a massive hangover and starting my new job tomorrow. I feel so upset 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel so stupid. FaceTime guy blocked me but I'm friends with some of his friends.
Lots of photos posted last night of a get together.
Lots of photos of him and his gf, arms wrapped around each other.
I feel so used, I feel like a stupid teenager.
Husband is following me around like a irritating toddler. Wants me to give him one more chance, I just don't have the energy.
Have a massive hangover and starting my new job tomorrow. I feel so upset 😢
I don’t know what the backstory to this is but remove anyone associated with the FaceTime man and tell your husband to back off and give you some space. Can you have some time to yourself today? The hangover will be making you feel more emotional, I bet you will feel way better once it wears off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.