Dating after lockdown #9 Facebook. The bin juice of the dating world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so I have a confession.
I said on the previous thread that I went on date last week and I thought he was on coke as he was in the loo for long periods of time. Apart from that I had a brilliant date and laughed so much.

So he was messaging all week...like he wouldn't give up so I told him I suspected he was on coke and it wasn't my scene.

So he rang me and said he was that nervous about meeting me as he thought I was out of his league and he had a dodgy stomach all night due to the nerves.

I actually believe him 😯

Reactions: 14
I said on the previous thread that I went on date last week and I thought he was on coke as he was in the loo for long periods of time. Apart from that I had a brilliant date and laughed so much.

So he was messaging all week...like he wouldn't give up so I told him I suspected he was on coke and it wasn't my scene.

So he rang me and said he was that nervous about meeting me as he thought I was out of his league and he had a dodgy stomach all night due to the nerves.

I actually believe him 😯
That's kinda cute

Reactions: 6

I actually believe him 😯
omg for him to ring you and tell you that…I think I believe him too!

Reactions: 10
Has he asked to see you again?
Yes, the guy is a brilliant communicator. He has offered to come and see me whenever I want.
It's been a shock to the system. I know exactly where I stand with him

Yes, the guy is a brilliant communicator. He has offered to come and see me whenever I want.
It's been a shock to the system. I know exactly where I stand with him
My mind has been on Mr Perfect and then the narc made an appearance. Yet here is this other guy in the background causing me no issues and just being genuinely nice and interested in me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good communicators are like unicorns girl, don’t let him go 😂 where is your head at? Do you want to pursue him or Mr perfect? Or both 😉

Reactions: 3
Good communicators are like unicorns girl, don’t let him go 😂 where is your head at? Do you want to pursue him or Mr perfect? Or both 😉
Mr Perfect has turned out to be not so perfect, alot of drama in his life.
I think i might be interested in poopy pants now which means he'll probably disappear immediately 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.