Dating after lockdown #3 The constant disappointment of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wish I knew you all in real life so I could send a voicenote. I’m having the wildest week. Including dealing with my own friends. One was offered a substantial amount of money by a date to perform a sexual act and another has offered to charter her a plane away this weekend (which has been extended to me wtf)

Anyway so a man slide into my DMs and I’m meeting him for dinner on Friday. then I looked at my calendar and remember I’m meeting another man on Friday for lunch. so potentially Lunch and Dinner out. The one for dinner I think is so physically hot (which is a first in a long long long time for me) I’m buzzing. Wwyd? Cancel one? Do both?

I bet he calls himself “scotty too hotty” 😫

View attachment 610454
I think he’s fit babe lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I honestly wish I knew you all in real life so I could send a voicenote. I’m having the wildest week. Including dealing with my own friends. One was offered a substantial amount of money by a date to perform a sexual act and another has offered to charter her a plane away this weekend (which has been extended to me wtf)

Anyway so a man slide into my DMs and I’m meeting him for dinner on Friday. then I looked at my calendar and remember I’m meeting another man on Friday for lunch. so potentially Lunch and Dinner out. The one for dinner I think is so physically hot (which is a first in a long long long time for me) I’m buzzing. Wwyd? Cancel one? Do both?

Why not go for both? If they won't overlap and you have time to change or freshen up in between each date. You never know how it'll go with the one in the evening so may as well do the lunch time date to keep options open (and you might end up really liking him anyway)!

Reactions: 5

Urgh I spent the Summer in Miami in 2017 and was constantly being offered substantial amounts of money for one nighters. I reckon most were bullshit, but I could have had a very lucrative Summer haha! 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.