Dating after lockdown #3 The constant disappointment of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the radio just now there was a survey which said men are going between 3 & 10 wears between changes of undies! 🤮🤢 they have just got to be single, beware

• Sick
Reactions: 8

This just popped up on my phone.

On the radio just now there was a survey which said men are going between 3 & 10 wears between changes of undies! 🤮🤢 they have just got to be single, beware
Did you ask for these pictures? He looks super short haha!
No the cropped one was his profile pic and I reverse image searched it. Some random French dude was the actual guy with that actual body.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m 41 so way too old for this bs, it amuses me though.

My age range is 28 😳 to 45.

Reactions: 1
Asking on behalf of a friend who is dating again after lockdown. It’s going well, chatting online, been on a few dates, but she notices him on Facebook messenger when he says he is working or sleeping. If she sends a message, he shows active immediately but never replies. FB messenger glitch or is he actually awake at these random times but ignoring her and being an idiot?

Asking on behalf of a friend who is dating again after lockdown. It’s going well, chatting online, been on a few dates, but she notices him on Facebook messenger when he says he is working or sleeping. If she sends a message, he shows active immediately but never replies. FB messenger glitch or is he actually awake at these random times but ignoring her and being an idiot?
He’s awake.
I’m sure we’re all guilty of replying to some people while ignoring others but it makes me think he isn’t overly interested.

Reactions: 3
Tbf there is a glitch, my friend never uses fb but messenger often shows him as being active. I asked him and he said he didn't know why, I thought maybe he was chatting to a girl or something and didn't want to say so left it. But it's happened when we've been out and he's not on his phone, and when he's been away with no signal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Nah my mates have messaged me on messenger asking why I’m awake and I’m deffo asleep in dream land 😂😂😂😂

Where? Staying the hell away from you, I imagine

Also I remember a poster saying about guys using stethoscope pics on tinder. Ages ago I matched with a guy who had three separate pics with a stethoscope (none of which at work, just as an accessory). Well today there is a guy with the typical doctor pose picture (shirt, chinos and stethoscope) and he hasn't even med school yet. Kindly go away.
It goes to show how different it is though. Guys put it on there to attract women, I don't mention it because I have a feeling it might put some off (but also I find it interesting to see the assumptions they make when I mention I work in healthcare).

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I joined Tinder again last night, been chatting to a nice guy who I have loads in common with, convo has been free flowing a lot of the day on whatsapp..... Until he sends me a screenshot of my profile and asks me if the picture is really me because he doesn't believe me. 🤔 I gave him my Instagram @ and said that will prove I am who I say I am. I've locked it again now. When he got back to me he starts being all funny...like slimey. I said I was going to bed and he put a sad face and said he wanted to ring me. I said maybe tomorrow because like I'd just said I was off to bed, we said night then he's sent me 3 more quite creepy messages. Uggggh just when you think someone is normal they go all weird... I think I'll delete it again.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Where? Staying the hell away from you, I imagine

Also I remember a poster saying about guys using stethoscope pics on tinder. Ages ago I matched with a guy who had three separate pics with a stethoscope (none of which at work, just as an accessory). Well today there is a guy with the typical doctor pose picture (shirt, chinos and stethoscope) and he hasn't even med school yet. Kindly go away.
It goes to show how different it is though. Guys put it on there to attract women, I don't mention it because I have a feeling it might put some off (but also I find it interesting to see the assumptions they make when I mention I work in healthcare).
Jesus. Christ. 🤮
Like would any girl, no matter how low her morale or how horny she is, ever go for that? I tend to think lads like this will be all talk but no action. They think they're amazing in bed but wouldn't know their arse from their elbow, much less where your clit is 🙄

Reactions: 5
Jesus. Christ. 🤮
Like would any girl, no matter how low her morale or how horny she is, ever go for that? I tend to think lads like this will be all talk but no action. They think they're amazing in bed but wouldn't know their arse from their elbow, much less where your clit is 🙄
I always wonder that if they think its acceptable to say stuff like that on the internet, what they would actually do in real life. He makes me think he would take any "no" as an indication to keep going because he assumes we want it. Completely dangerous

But I guess we should thank him as we all know to stay away. His red flag is like the great wall of china, visible from space

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.