Dating after lockdown #18 Show me your c*ck and I will block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one for dipping the pen in the company ink (my friend did and it went very bad very fast - everyone knew and it was just awful for her) BUT I I casually ask if anyone new starting is A/ within my age range and B/ has any single friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not one for dipping the pen in the company ink (my friend did and it went very bad very fast - everyone knew and it was just awful for her) BUT I I casually ask if anyone new starting is A/ within my age range and B/ has any single friends πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never heard that one before made me lol πŸ˜‚ we’ll I was watching a dating advice YouTube video thing before (I had too much time on my hands lol) and it literally said, put the feelers out that your single when you can as there’s always someone who knows someone kind of thing lol

Reactions: 2
I want to nominate this for a thread title!πŸ˜‚ It really does sum up online dating, doesn't it?

Dating after lockdown #19 Opened Tinder. Saw β€œπŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» ?”. Closed Tinder.
if everyone is happy i shall attempt to create a new thread! possible apologies in advance as i’ve never done one before 🀣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.