Dating after lockdown #18 Show me your c*ck and I will block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so flabbergasted that I couldn’t respond right away. Sure, I like books and I’m an avid reader but they’re not special to me or anything. I told him that I think it’s too far of a drive for just some books, so maybe he’ll get the hint and plan something decent. Although I’m not sure if I would even want to go at this point.

Reactions: 5
I was so flabbergasted that I couldn’t respond right away. Sure, I like books and I’m an avid reader but they’re not special to me or anything. I told him that I think it’s too far of a drive for just some books, so maybe he’ll get the hint and plan something decent. Although I’m not sure if I would even want to go at this point.
it’s a very strange date location if it doesn’t have a special meaning - especially with the distance! i hope he gets the message and makes new plans.

happy early birthday @Raymond Luxury-Yacht! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s kinda cute 🙈 I’d rather someone suggested this than drinks. Maybe it’s a gorgeous bookshop all quirky and he had plans after? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And bonus points to him because it’s not sleazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it’s kinda cute 🙈 I’d rather someone suggested this than drinks. Maybe it’s a gorgeous bookshop all quirky and he had plans after? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And bonus points to him because it’s not sleazy.
And tbf bespoke book shops usually have a really nice coffee shop with the best cakes 😋

Reactions: 11
it’s a really cute date idea if it was a local bookshop. but i think @MsCurly mentioned that it’s quite some distance away, which is what makes it odd to me

I agree that the bookshop idea is very cute but it’s over an hour driving for me so I mentioned that to him. He followed up by saying ‘I guess we could have a few drinks somewhere’

it’s not the bookshop date that bothers me, it’s his nonchalance that almost seems to border on disinterest. I told him I would think about it but that I wasn’t sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree that the bookshop idea is very cute but it’s over an hour driving for me so I mentioned that to him. He followed up by saying ‘I guess we could have a few drinks somewhere’

it’s not the bookshop date that bothers me, it’s his nonchalance that almost seems to border on disinterest. I told him I would think about it but that I wasn’t sure.
:( if i’m remembering the backstory on this right, hasn’t he been like this before but said he would make something of an effort? did he explain why exactly he thought of that venue (is there a deeper meaning we’re missing)? i agree that he sounds incredibly nonchalant about the whole thing, and so your unsure-ness is completely warranted.

Reactions: 3
:( if i’m remembering the backstory on this right, hasn’t he been like this before but said he would make something of an effort? did he explain why exactly he thought of that venue (is there a deeper meaning we’re missing)? i agree that he sounds incredibly nonchalant about the whole thing, and so your unsure-ness is completely warranted.
Is he making equal effort to get to the bookshop too ? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Just thinking about ghosting tonight and how evil it actually is.

I was ghosted months ago by a guy I really, really, really liked, who showed such interest in me, who I connected with like no one else I’ve been with since, and because he ghosted me here I am STILL thinking about it, asking why, wondering what happened MONTHS later.

It’s just such a cruel thing to do. We’ve all had to text/call and end things with someone, but we’ve done it because it’s respectful. People who ghost are just so cowardly!!!

Sorry just mad tonight haahha

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just thinking about ghosting tonight and how evil it actually is.

I was ghosted months ago by a guy I really, really, really liked, who showed such interest in me, who I connected with like no one else I’ve been with since, and because he ghosted me here I am STILL thinking about it, asking why, wondering what happened MONTHS later.

It’s just such a cruel thing to do. We’ve all had to text/call and end things with someone, but we’ve done it because it’s respectful. People who ghost are just so cowardly!!!

Sorry just mad tonight haahha
Oh I agree. Nearly two years on & it still plays on my mind. Disappointed, angry & confused emotions play in and out. It feels like such a discard. You're not even worth an explanation. Logically I know they have the problem but dammit it hurts. It's a horrible thing to do & especially when it felt like a special connection. The ten a penny guys (Taps) I call them are easy to get over a block.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hey! Just an update as I haven't been on here in weeks but been reading your posts.

I haven't been on Any dates since the guy who works for cash in hand.
Anyway there a guy at work whose the same age as me and been single for about a year.
We speak via WhatsApp and just added each other to Instagram. He very sweet but not my normal type but we get on well.
I would like to asks him out for a drink but if he says no that awkward AF lol

Reactions: 3
Just found out the guy I’ve been talking to smokes, which is like my #1 dealbreaker… Damn it! 🙄

• Sad
Latest opening message…Hey sexy wouldn't mind you squatting on my shaft mmm x 🤢🤮
Why is it so difficult to get to the point of actually going on a date? Where do people meet people anymore?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Latest opening message…Hey sexy wouldn't mind you squatting on my shaft mmm x 🤢🤮
Why is it so difficult to get to the point of actually going on a date? Where do people meet people anymore?
Thing is. Even if it's not the opening message, you suspect it will follow shortly (sex references). I've got to the stage where I rarely engage with anyone. Luckily I genuinely have started to appreciate being single. Especially when amongst married couples!

Ps. I couldn't even find a FWB, that's how dire it was. Just users, losers, blockers & ghosters. It's not conducive to self esteem. 😏😐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.