Dating after lockdown #16 it's slim pickings isn’t it ladies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Title by @TillyMiffin

Reactions: 5
Dean Gaffney is a lol guy, who’d have thunk it?! 😂 Let us know how he progresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course he did 😐 he’s using lol as punctuation, of course his next stage is asking for your Snapchat. How basic (him).

Reactions: 2
Of course he did 😐 he’s using lol as punctuation, of course his next stage is asking for your Snapchat. How basic (him).
He has a grandchild. Imagine having someone call you “papa” and you’re cutting about asking for Snapchat’s. Honestly I’m mortified for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks ladies my very first thread title! ❤
I’ve paused FB dating, it was just too grim. Still having a look on bumble but no one on there catching my eye, and even if there is they aren’t returning my likes 🙄
I went on a date (met him IRL not from a site) and he was still living with his ex etc, (I asked for advice in last thread) well when I told him I wasn’t interested I said “if you do sort yourself out we can go for a drink”. He messaged me last night, said Thanks for giving him the kick up the a**e he needed. He’s given notice on the flat share with the ex and found a flat, (sent me screenshots of rental agreement!) looked on his fb, all traces of his ex gone (they split up in November) so I’m cautiously accepting his invitation to meet for a drink on Saturday. I’ll keep you all informed as to what happens there!

He has a grandchild. Imagine having someone call you “papa” and you’re cutting about asking for Snapchat’s. Honestly I’m mortified for him.
Is it really him? Having said that if someone is going to catfish you’d think they’d choose someone better than Dean Gaffney to imitate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve paused FB dating, it was just too grim. Still having a look on bumble but no one on there catching my eye, and even if there is they aren’t returning my likes 🙄
I went on a date (met him IRL not from a site) and he was still living with his ex etc, (I asked for advice in last thread) well when I told him I wasn’t interested I said “if you do sort yourself out we can go for a drink”. He messaged me last night, said Thanks for giving him the kick up the a**e he needed. He’s given notice on the flat share with the ex and found a flat, (sent me screenshots of rental agreement!) looked on his fb, all traces of his ex gone (they split up in November) so I’m cautiously accepting his invitation to meet for a drink on Saturday. I’ll keep you all informed as to what happens there!

Is it really him? Having said that if someone is going to catfish you’d think they’d choose someone better than Dean Gaffney to imitate 🤣
He message me on his insta with the blue tick and 90k following. When he unfollowed me I unfollowed him. He definitely not my type I go for tall dark muscley guys but then I did say I need to change my type and low and behold is this my Knight in shiny armour coming to rescue me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He message me on his insta with the blue tick and 90k following. When he unfollowed me I unfollowed him. He definitely not my type I go for tall dark muscley guys but then I did say I need to change my type and low and behold is this my Knight in shiny armour coming to rescue me 🤣🤣🤣
What If he knows about tattle and seen my messages and that's why he gone MIA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
is this the one who was actually engaged to his ex and didn’t say so? (i’m really sorry if not, i’m struggling to match up everyone’s stories) - i think it’s right to be cautious if so, tread carefully! i get 🚩 both from the not telling you the full situation and the apparent wipe clean of his life if i’m being honest.

Reactions: 6
is this the one who was actually engaged to his ex and didn’t say so? (i’m really sorry if not, i’m struggling to match up everyone’s stories) - i think it’s right to be cautious if so, tread carefully! i get 🚩 both from the not telling you the full situation and the apparent wipe clean of his life if i’m being honest.
That’s it. So still massively wary

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.