Dating after lockdown #15 new year, new dates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I have thought similar in the past but I’d honestly base whether you pursue on how he makes you feel rather than a bad jacket 🙂 although if he’s going for a ‘roadman’ look that’s an instant turn off for me
All the guys from where I live are roadmans lol
I try and not got the ick from clothing but I just can't date a Martin Clive Jeff etc no matter how good looking they are

Reactions: 3
All the guys from where I live are roadmans lol
I try and not got the ick from clothing but I just can't date a Martin Clive Jeff etc no matter how good looking they are
Haha! Omg same - or an Ian, Trevor or Alan :sick:

• Haha
I have an irrational hatred of puffer/puffa (?) jackets on anyone. The only person who can get away with it is my 4 year old 😂
I’m the same, unfortunately 🥲 That’s how I found out, I told him I don’t like puffer jackets on me or anybody else, and he went like “Sorry I wear one in the winter, it’s so cold”…I know it’s a minor thing and I can’t blame him for being cold, but it gave me a tiny bit of ick. Semi-ick, perhaps 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I know I have thought similar in the past but I’d honestly base whether you pursue on how he makes you feel rather than a bad jacket 🙂 although if he’s going for a ‘roadman’ look that’s an instant turn off for me
Haha thanks! He does seem to have a very nice autumn/spring coat though, so there is hope…

Reactions: 2
I love the slim pickings line! 👌🏻

Anyway, Mr Puffer Jacket is self-employed so he works weird hours and we mostly interact at some random hours. I wonder how to tell the difference between him being genuinely busy and just not interested/bothered enough? He wrote to me first and we are yet to have sex so he can’t have lost interest, can he?

But another guy has sprung up, the one I mentioned earlier. I said he was too nice but maybe he isn’t? Maybe there is no such thing as being too nice. At least he warned me he was going out and would reply later.

Anyway, Mr Puffer Jacket is self-employed so he works weird hours and we mostly interact at some random hours. I wonder how to tell the difference between him being genuinely busy and just not interested/bothered enough? He wrote to me first and we are yet to have sex so he can’t have lost interest, can he?

But another guy has sprung up, the one I mentioned earlier. I said he was too nice but maybe he isn’t? Maybe there is no such thing as being too nice. At least he warned me he was going out and would reply later.
I do love it when someone has the courtesy to say ‘chat to you later’ especially early on, just good communication, not that I need to know their whereabouts just a good sign!

Dean gaffeny from eastenders just liked me haha
I'm moving to Albert Square people
Please do swipe right and let us know what happens 🤣, did you see him on Celebs Go Dating?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw Dean Gaffney on the apps a couple of years ago and swiped right but he didn't match with me, sadly... not.

Have you guys encountered anyone famous or well known on the apps? I also saw Lauren Anderson's ex on there but that's about it.

• Haha

I wouldn't think about their behaviour that much early on. You might not even like them after you get to know them better, so if I were you I would just chill and see what happens at such an early stage. Don't waste your energy!

I do love it when someone has the courtesy to say ‘chat to you later’ especially early on, just good communication, not that I need to know their whereabouts just a good sign!

Please do swipe right and let us know what happens 🤣, did you see him on Celebs Go Dating?
It was on hinge, its gotta be fake surely haha
I think I should try and ft him. I'll click match now and see if he messages me

Reactions: 1
Dean gaffeny from eastenders just liked me haha
I'm moving to Albert Square people
You’re not the first person on here to match with him 😂 I can’t remember what thread or the outcome but hopefully someone else can!

Reactions: 4
Is he in his 40’s and his first message is guessing you’re a bra model? Goodness grief 🤮
My outfit is a gym king top and shorts not even a bra pic lol
I only match with him for bants and to see if he was real lol

I wouldn't think about their behaviour that much early on. You might not even like them after you get to know them better, so if I were you I would just chill and see what happens at such an early stage. Don't waste your energy!
exactly this @Raymond Luxury-Yacht - there’s no need to overthink so much at this point, especially when you haven’t met them yet (to my memory anyway, sorry if i’m wrong)!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.