Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Hi @Clickbait good to see you back here 😊
Hi @Clickbait, glad to see you're still here
Thanks guys, still reading but not posting as much - there’s a great community of support here now and I’ve been a bit distracted by old Big Loz Goodger 😂

Also got some epic news last weekend when I discovered I’m pregnant with my first child so although it’s very early days I’m absolutely delighted and still processing it! x

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Just sharing a little highlight from Tinder today ……… it just gets worse . What even are these men 😂😂😂😂
1776EF52-FB54-4AE2-8AFC-3457433449A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Completed it 😝 it’s a good watch but for me hard to understand how someone would go that far for a man they barely knew
Imagine us coming on here “so I’ve met this guy, he took me on his private jet, now he wants me to send him 25 grand, thoughts?”
😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I've taken a back seat this week and not been posting on here but I've been reading. I just wanted to say there are some really genuine ladies on here that take the time to give some really heartfelt thoughtful advice, I would hate to think that there are people that come to this page to waste their time by making up stories. 😒 just my thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

lurkingaround123

Chatty Member
I love this thread but does anyone feel like it's so depressing right now? 😞 hoping someone will have a good date or something soon 🤞🏽 sending love
I didn’t mention this buttttt, I posted in November about a guy who had asked me on a date, then vanished in to thin air, then messaged me saying he’s at the restaurant 😂. I kept my boundary and told him we’ll have to reschedule at the time, which we did. We went on so many really fun dates and we really click, and now he’s my boyfriend 🥰 he asked me last month.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MinnieMaus

Oooh! My first thread drama! Am I a proper tattler now?!

Back to dating… one of my tinder pics is me drinking a frothy cocktail - some master comedian messaged me last night and asked if it was jizz. Do mens sense of humour not develop after the age of 14?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Belle123

Chatty Member
I’m not getting drawn into alluding to any profiles in particular, so I’m talking generally about this, and not whether it’s as a result of something that’s happened today, this week or this month. This sort of thing has occurred over time on many of these threads. For what it’s worth, based on what I’ve noticed, it’s not that people are necessarily making things up, though inevitably we don’t know how true some of these problems are, but what I think is happening is they put their problems on here, get some bloody sound advice, think they still know better and carry on making the same mistakes, sometimes over and over, contradict themselves left, right and centre, yet come here to whine about the same things when it goes tits up again! That is what frustrates people. Maybe some straight talking brings a different perspective and is in no way aimed at anyone in particular, or to cause offence ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Haha! There are so many of these ‘poly’ or non monogamous guys popping up these days. Sorry, it just would not work, how can their partners think it would?!
I went on a date with a Poly. Pale arms in a sleeveless vest. Talked about his IBS a lot! Felt sorry for his GF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Some juicy drama from the IT guy: he just confessed he was messaging someone else at the same time as me, fell for her but she did not like him back. He said it’s the reason he’s been feeling down. What do I do? Tell him I’m sorry and delete him? I don’t want to be the shoulder to cry on. He hasn’t made clear what he wants now 🤷🏻‍♀️
You tell him you are no one's 2nd choice, wish him well then delete and block him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Had a rubbish day yesterday as I was put on a reserve list for a job I desperately wanted (think I’d rather be told I was unsuccessful than you passed the interview but we don’t have a job for you right now🤣). I was just in a bit of a mood all day and the guy I’ve been seeing for the last few weeks text me last night saying there’s a little surprise in the post for me to cheer me up🥺. Things have been going exactly how I like them to, slow and steady but we’re still very affectionate and reassuring to each other. No love bombing or mine games, just enjoying getting to know each other. Never imagined I’d be starting the year in this position but here we are!! Keep swiping ladies, there are some goodens amongst all the weeds on the apps🤣

• Heart

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
There’s already been a thread where people thought she was fake 😂 I personally don’t but I wouldn’t care if she was cos she’s hilarious. I don’t really care if anyone’s fake tbh, some of the advise to fake people could end up helping someone else anyway
Thanks darling. I swear to god I’m not a joke poster, I was just really quite unhinged for a while and doing crazy shit and reporting back to you guys for the laughs and the company.

Anyway, me and D are now very settled and happy. He met my entire family yesterday for my birthday Sunday lunch and it went very well. I’m totally loved up so don’t want to bang on about it on here. But just to say, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone!

• Heart

MsCurly

Chatty Member
A lovely Austrian gentleman has offered to take me out to dinner tonight. He has also promised that he will wear Lederhosen and that I can take them off at the end of the night. I will keep you all posted. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Preach!

There’s nothing more I hate than a generic bio. Blah. Have probably missed out on a decent guy by swiping past that guff but c’mon!

The opposite of no baggage guys are the “my kids are my world” guys. I hate them too.

Fuck knows what I’m doing on Tinder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
He won’t have had a miraculous change of personality or suddenly found the empathy button since meeting this girl @Sprottish. If anything, it’s quite sad for her that she probably believes she’s found a good man when you know, and we all know, that’s not the case.
Don’t go on his social media again. You don’t need to see what he’s posting on there and it’s all smoke and mirrors anyway. You’re being shown only the bits he wants people to see and nothing more. You saw the real him and you’ve had the strength and conviction to run a mile in the opposite direction, which I’m sure he absolutely hates because narcissists do. Just do yourself a favour and stop picking the scab. I know it hurts now, but it won’t forever. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17