Dating after lockdown #13 Halloween the ghost(er)s favourite season šŸŽƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand how you reacted with saying "yes". He put you on the spot in the middle of the date - if you would have said "no" it would have been properly akward.

I also relate to your feelings regarding him criticising women's weight when being dishonest about this own height.
A former boyfriend had a big belly, but called bigger women "disgusting". Hypocrite much! I always told him "you look the same" šŸ™ˆ
Iā€™m glad to hear heā€™s an ex!!

Sat in a coffee shop waiting for a friend and these posts have me howling to myself šŸ˜‚

I have another date Monday evening, supposedly heā€™s 5ā€™10 on his profile.. Iā€™m taking bets on his actual height šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
See Iā€™m 5ā€™8 and the bloke I dated a couple of weeks ago who said he was 5ā€™9 but turned out to be def no 5ā€™6ā€¦..I mean why pick me. The disappointment was crushing and then I gave myself a really hard time for being so judgemental. There are loads of 5 to 5ā€™4 women out thereā€¦.why not go for one of them. Why gaslight me?? So odd, he was never gonna get away with it. Did he really think his amazing personality was going to win me over the first initial lie??

And he had long fifty fingernails, but blamed it on playing the guitar. The length, yesā€¦..the filthā€¦.no.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
An interesting article.

I read this earlier.
As much as I absolutely love red flags even I would draw the line at Joe. I just don't fancy him.

I had to cancel my date. I have a horrific migraine. Rescheduled for tomorrow. I feel bad but the daylight would have killed me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
If anyone lonely tonight, Iā€™ll be chatting away on the Strictly thread. Much love and solidarity to you all xxx

• Heart
Iā€™ve been doing some stalking about Iā€™ve found my date next Sunday on Instagram and had a look at the kind of accounts her followā€¦ wish Iā€™d not looked now. Iā€™m getting the ick.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve had an awful week since I went to the hotel with my ex last weekend. After my ex and I met on the night out my friend and I went to her friendā€™s house, who is his uncleā€™s ex-wife. I since found out that he was parked up around the corner from her house. I have no idea why exactly he was there. He saw me driving to this womanā€™s house (I wasnā€™t drinking). I left at one stage during the night to collect another friend and he was still parked there and saw me. His sister told me this and that he tried to add the uncleā€™s ex-wife on Snapchat because he wanted to see if there was men at the house with us. I found this unbelievably creepy.

Then in the middle of the week, I got my eggs frozen because my mother went into early menopause and I have been very paranoid it would happen to me too. (Maybe TMI? šŸ˜‚) This is was pretty stressful. Luckily it went successfully.

He rang me today. I answered him and instantly knew he wasnā€™t at home and that there was someone with him. He asked me what I was doing and I said I was resting after my procedure. He asked me to meet him and I said I donā€™t want to get back with him or see him and that I was too tired anyway. His reply was ā€œI think we should go to a hotel and have sexā€. I tried to just brush it off in a joke and said I canā€™t because of the needle. He said ā€œIā€™ve got a needle for youā€. I said ā€œare you saying itā€™s as thin as a needleā€ and he went off the phone. I knew he was trying to show off in front of someone. I sound crazy but I drove passed his uncleā€™s house a few minutes later and sure enough he was there. Iā€™m so disgusted that he would talk to me like that front of his uncle just to look like the big man. Itā€™s so pathetic and disrespectful.

Iā€™m back on the apps now and feeling some bit hopeful!

• Sad
  • Wow
Youā€™ve got to tell us more, what type of accounts?
Sorry, Iā€™ve probably made it sound worse than it is. Iā€™m easily Icked, though. There was a couple of Instagram ā€œmodelsā€ and there was one account that belonged to a girl that wanks with Crystals and posts photos of her regrowth on her fanny. ā€œSpiritualā€ apparently.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How's everyone doing tonight? I've had a rough few weeks, I realised I was starting to have very strong feelings for this girl I've become friendly with over the last few months. She is absolute Kentucky Fried Chaos but that's my whole bag, so y'know. Anyway, I kept it shy but I guess she sussed it because we were a bit drunk together on Thursday and she ended up snapping at me to stop trying to feel her up because we're friends and it's not like that. I mean, we'd both been pretty touchy-feely with each other at that stage so I don't really think I was, but good to know where I stand I guess? Anyway, we cleared the air today and I resolved to put it behind me as it's not going anywhere but now she's on a date with this new girl she's met online and I'm getting updates and finding it all a bit much. I'm really sad that I only ever seem to catch feels for people who aren't interested in me tbh. I guess getting friendzoned by a lesbian is new for me, eh. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Gang, Iā€™m 47 so do you think itā€™s too good to be true that an attractive 49 year old would be interested in me? Or is it that I have a big house and a great jobā€¦..Iā€™m so sorry for asking this but Iā€™m so bleeping tired of the bullshit and so jaded. I mean why isnā€™t he with a 40 year old? I mean yeah Iā€™m attractive and have a good body etcā€¦. But if something seems too good to be true it usually is yeah?

Also, heā€™s a landscaper, which Iā€™m not remotely judgemental of, good for him and I like a man whoā€™s good with his hands ahem! But unlikely to have a great pensionā€¦.and the killerā€¦.. he has a 4 year old with a fling post his divorce. Some seems offā€¦..but I donā€™t know if itā€™s me being bitter and angry due to the last few months disappointments ā˜¹

Gang, Iā€™m 47 so do you think itā€™s too good to be true that an attractive 49 year old would be interested in me? Or is it that I have a big house and a great jobā€¦..Iā€™m so sorry for asking this but Iā€™m so bleeping tired of the bullshit and so jaded. I mean why isnā€™t he with a 40 year old? I mean yeah Iā€™m attractive and have a good body etcā€¦. But if something seems too good to be true it usually is yeah?

Also, heā€™s a landscaper, which Iā€™m not remotely judgemental of, good for him and I like a man whoā€™s good with his hands ahem! But unlikely to have a great pensionā€¦.and the killerā€¦.. he has a 4 year old with a fling post his divorce. Some seems offā€¦..but I donā€™t know if itā€™s me being bitter and angry due to the last few months disappointments ā˜¹
Do you mean 49 year old or younger?

Men are interested in women for many reasons but initially I believe for men itā€™s physical attraction that is the strongest pull.

Are you worried heā€™s a gold digger? Perhaps your concerns about his financial stability reveals something that is more important to you than you realised before?

Reactions: 2
Do you mean 49 year old or younger?

Men are interested in women for many reasons but initially I believe for men itā€™s physical attraction that is the strongest pull.

Are you worried heā€™s a gold digger? Perhaps your concerns about his financial stability reveals something that is more important to you than you realised before?
Heā€™s 49, Iā€™m 47ā€¦ yeah I guess to be brutally honest, Iā€™m concerned heā€™s more interested in the assets that come with me. Heā€™s being perfectly nice in his approach and no red flags so farā€¦just a gut feeling. Weā€˜re meeting up on Friday so I want to go in open-minded, but right now I just want to punch any man in the faceā€¦just for being a manā€¦.I HATE YOU MEN!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.