DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a moron. She's a dirty council estate slag. And he claims to have every mental health issue to ever exsist.

Reactions: 1
Oh Christ she’s on his live tonight. Pissed again ordering him around. It is quite sad to see

Reactions: 2
She broke up with him. He's now with someone who was his moderator on tok tok. She's 23. Who was friends with fi.

He said he had a month to get over his last gf. That doesn't seem right considering he said she was the love of his life. He's such a creep it makes my skin crawl. He's got some serious mental issues.

Reactions: 5
Did the previous girl not just have him around to buy her wine? I've not seen the new GF yet.

Reactions: 2
She broke up with him. He's now with someone who was his moderator on tok tok. She's 23. Who was friends with fi.

He said he had a month to get over his last gf. That doesn't seem right considering he said she was the love of his life. He's such a creep it makes my skin crawl. He's got some serious mental issues.
He's called Paul all the names under the sun for being a creepy 40 year old bloke with 20 year old girls, and hes doing the exact same. Absolute creep.

Reactions: 1

He is nasty 🤮 he always came across as arrogant and creepy. That age gap is wild. I watched a live and he had zero issues with it. I’m close to his age and I couldn’t imagine dating somebody that young. In the couple of lives I dipped in he was chatting online and she’s just sitting staring 😬 he needs to give his head a wobble

Reactions: 3
Has he ever mentioned how him & his wife split up? The way he always went on about her, it was the love of his life & now he is using Tiktok like its Tinder 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was sure to say to her you're very mature for your age 😆 proper narcissistic creepy guy. You're so right he uses tiktok like a dating app and he always makes sure to say he doesn't use tinder or hinge 💀

nope he has never said.
but we got the typical “she’s using the kids against me”
spill
Has he ever mentioned how him & his wife split up? The way he always went on about her, it was the love of his life & now he is using Tiktok like its Tinder 🤷🏻‍♀️