DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree with you I would say she is totally in control.of the relationship which leads to the weird behaviour on lives.
I like him too but he is acting very out of character.
Didn’t he have a bit of a wobble a little while back? Maybe this relationship is kinda off the back of that and him feeling pretty crappy about himself.

I think he’s a really interesting guy and I can see why girls like him - his arrogance and cockiness can be pretty hot - as well as a bit cringe at times.

Does anyone know what happened with his wife?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn’t he have a bit of a wobble a little while back? Maybe this relationship is kinda off the back of that and him feeling pretty crappy about himself.

I think he’s a really interesting guy and I can see why girls like him - his arrogance and cockiness can be pretty hot - as well as a bit cringe at times.

Does anyone know what happened with his wife?
I think the relationship just come to an end not sure why.

Reactions: 1
Omg I matched with him on a dating site a few months ago. He’s 5ft5. His name is Matthew. He’s a walking red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I gather his wife broke up with him. He claims to be autistic and or have BPD. The Welsh girl he goes out with, apparently they both broke up with their partners the same weekend and she slid into his DMS. She said they met 7 times cos she lives in Wales and he drivers there, and theyre heavily into sub and dom kink and do weird looks to each other and talk about their sex lives on live on tiktok. Makes me feel funny 😭😂😂😭
His wife uses their kids against him and he is heavily into sniff and weed.

Reactions: 2
From what I gather his wife broke up with him. He claims to be autistic and or have BPD. The Welsh girl he goes out with, apparently they both broke up with their partners the same weekend and she slid into his DMS. She said they met 7 times cos she lives in Wales and he drivers there, and theyre heavily into sub and dom kink and do weird looks to each other and talk about their sex lives on live on tiktok. Makes me feel funny 😭😂😂😭
i don’t for one moment believe his ex uses his kids against him. he comes across as incredibly unstable and i would want my kids around someone who is massively into sniff
his lives with his new girlfriend are so inappropriate. the constant talking about there sex life is yuck.

Reactions: 3
i don’t for one moment believe his ex uses his kids against him. he comes across as incredibly unstable and i would want my kids around someone who is massively into sniff
his lives with his new girlfriend are so inappropriate. the constant talking about there sex life is yuck.
Completely yuck!

Reactions: 1
Not sure I believe that she uses the kids against him. From what I saw of him before I blocked him, he’s not the sort of person I’d want my kids around

Not sure I believe that she uses the kids against him. From what I saw of him before I blocked him, he’s not the sort of person I’d want my kids around
He's definitely a complusive lier. Spins the story to suit himself

Oh my god what happened to him! He’s literally having a full relationship on lives with that drunk ass woman, it’s so embarrassing she takes zero notice of him and he’s mooning after her like a puppy! I’m cringing for them when I see there lives. Your girl ffion seems to have zero interest but clout chasing, she doesn’t even have a conversation with him. He’s deffo going through something to entertain her

Reactions: 5
Oh my god what happened to him! He’s literally having a full relationship on lives with that drunk ass woman, it’s so embarrassing she takes zero notice of him and he’s mooning after her like a puppy! I’m cringing for them when I see there lives. Your girl ffion seems to have zero interest but clout chasing, she doesn’t even have a conversation with him. He’s deffo going through something to entertain her
it’s SO painful to watch
she has no interest in him and is at times quite rude to him
yet he seems to jump through hoops and is like a little lovestruck teenager

Urgh , he used to be on my fyp when he was bragging about his massive house, then covid, didn’t know about bpd

it’s SO painful to watch
she has no interest in him and is at times quite rude to him
yet he seems to jump through hoops and is like a little lovestruck teenager
She’s so rude to him! She barely acknowledges him, I used to think he was decent enough that he kept hos private life private but now it’s a tit show! Your girl ffion needs to wise up a grown woman getting legless on lives and singing songs! It’s not even like she brings anything to a live just singing and getting pissed. Iv lost all respect for him

I feel kinda sad for him how this ffion is treating him, not nice to see.

Reactions: 3