DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this guy from 2020 Tiktok, he lies about EVERYTHING.
He’d do all sorts of different videos trying to catch a niche audience. He was an antivaxxer that spoke about Covid but he got banned for misinformation. He said he was a high up NHS manager that had inside information lol. Then he’d talk about online lessons and would say he was a teacher with inside information. Then he’d say he was a tradesman. You name it, he’s done the job according to him.

He’d show off his big house and said he had so much money that he only rented places, and didn’t believe in mortgages. Make that make sense lol.

Then he began talking about BPD, that’s the only truthful thing he’s said imo. That poor young girl he’s snagged, she thinks he’s something he isn’t. He pretends to be whatever will get him the most attention.

Reactions: 6
He is now on a constant drive to recruit those who need hair transplates like himself.

I havent checked yet but i presume he has AD in the title now he is working for the hair transplant clinc!!

Reactions: 2
I saw them the other day on a joint account with his girlfriend, can’t remember the name. There’s an age difference and he seemed a bit too keen to emphasise it. He strikes me as a chancer and not to be trusted.

Reactions: 5
I see creeper has been looking at his own tattle 😂😂 when he pops up now he just looks like such a loser, blabbing on about his hair like he’s an expert haha, I didn’t think he could get more cringe….I was wrong. He has 😂

Reactions: 5
I see creeper has been looking at his own tattle 😂😂 when he pops up now he just looks like such a loser, blabbing on about his hair like he’s an expert haha, I didn’t think he could get more cringe….I was wrong. He has 😂
An even bigger cringe when he has that manky vest on in videos 🤢 he gives me the creeps now.

Reactions: 6
i remember him saying that he wouldn't go out with someone who has slept around a bit but happily admitted that's what he used to do. and when he met his/wife or girlfriend that he wanted to make sure she hadn't slept with anyone (i think they met working abroad or something) so wouldn't of liked it if she had been with anyone else working there. i didn't like him from that moment

Reactions: 3
I watched him on and off for a few years and thought his content was just ok, not offensive or mind blowing but the last year…good lord every time he pops up now I want to throw up a bit. He’s the man your mum warned you about 🤮😂

Reactions: 4
I watched him on and off for a few years and thought his content was just ok, not offensive or mind blowing but the last year…good lord every time he pops up now I want to throw up a bit. He’s the man your mum warned you about 🤮😂
this is how i felt about him, always thought it was funny during covid he made out he had inside info when it was just bits he had plucked from the news 😂 but since he split from his wife he has just gave me bad vibes.

He used to make out he lived in a million pound house, but it was rented as he didn’t believe in mortgages. How he’s living in a poky little apartment (in Manchester? Maybe?)

Reactions: 1
He used to make out he lived in a million pound house, but it was rented as he didn’t believe in mortgages. How he’s living in a poky little apartment (in Manchester? Maybe?)
i remember his BS about mortgages 😂 and his 1M pound house. Said renting allowed him to save so that he could then buy a house outright but if he was private renting he would be paying far more in rent than he would for a mortgage 🥴😂 he is so full of tit its unreal.

He lives in Redbridge in a 1 bed flat on a main road. His whole life's a mess. How his gf has stayed with him cooped up in that flat with his son who has special needs is beyond me

You can’t tell it’s poky and next to a main road because the traffic noise is constant on his lives.