DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was sure to say to her you're very mature for your age 😆 proper narcissistic creepy guy. You're so right he uses tiktok like a dating app and he always makes sure to say he doesn't use tinder or hinge 💀
An older man telling a young girl that they "are mature for their age" is a huge red flag and straight out of any 'grooming' playbook.

Reactions: 6
He’s s latest tik tok with his kids in McDonald’s his new gf is sitting next to him, a few weeks and she’s met his kids!? He’s a walking red flag

Reactions: 3
He’s s latest tik tok with his kids in McDonald’s his new gf is sitting next to him, a few weeks and she’s met his kids!? He’s a walking red flag
It makes me laugh how he’s slating medical tourism to Turkey, and the girlfriends whole TT account is about her Turkish bariatric surgery!.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s deleted it I think, it was findingmyfanny (which is plagiarised from another TT’er!)
---
If you hashtag it a couple of Stiches come up with her

Saw this guy on a live last night with his seemingly very young girlfriend. He was hammered and she actually looked so repulsed by him. Such an uncomfortable live.

I used to
Like how content but he’s really gone down the dirty old man route. And he slagged Paul breech off no end haha

Reactions: 4
Anyone else on the live with him, his girlfriend and Maddison fox… awk

Reactions: 1
This man really annoys the tit out of me! Really thinks he's something else. Only the other week he was all over that weird girl now he's got this much younger girl. Gets pissed and stoned all the time he just knocks me sick. No mention of his Kids ever .
---
That wink, eurghhhhh

He’s strange, can’t work him out at all

Seems like a lonely fantasise to me

Always on making videos or live, no sign of any friends etc

At least he has a £4k transplant though 🙄
Yet only had the edges done still bald in the middle lol

Reactions: 2
This man really annoys the tit out of me! Really thinks he's something else. Only the other week he was all over that weird girl now he's got this much younger girl. Gets pissed and stoned all the time he just knocks me sick. No mention of his Kids ever .
---

Yet only had the edges done still bald in the middle lol
I thought he was happily married with kids?

Reactions: 1
I thought he was happily married with kids?
He was married but at some point last year he started boasting about living in a 'luxury' apartment.

Think his wife got sick of him dicking around on TikTok and making cringe lipsyncs trying to be sexy (and coming across like a slimeball).

Reactions: 4
I don’t dislike him but he does make me cringe!! That vest which shows off all his moles is seriously *unsexy 🤣 His new girlfriend seems to be seriously lacking in personality.

* whether he was ‘sexy’ or not would be irrelevant if he didn’t make being a thirst trap one of his top five personality traits!

Saying that, I like how he deals with negatively in such a chilled manner, I agree with a lot of what he says and if he were a foot taller, didn’t wear the vest and didn’t eyefuck himself … I’d ride him like a show pony!! (Obviously only if he consented to be ridden like said show pony 🤣)

• Sick
  • Haha
He has 0% fashion sense. Always wears weird tops and the vest is nausianting. His pale moley skin is horrid.

He agreed with whatever is trending at the time. First it was he agreed with Andrew tate. Then when the stuff about weirdo Paul came about he said younger girls were more attractive. Now he's talking about masculine energy and feminine energy. He's such a cringe ball.

He says he's undiagnosed autistic, doesn't have bpd after saying he had it for most his adult life. He doesn't know whether he's coming or going.