DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has 0% fashion sense. Always wears weird tops and the vest is nausianting. His pale moley skin is horrid.

He agreed with whatever is trending at the time. First it was he agreed with Andrew tate. Then when the stuff about weirdo Paul came about he said younger girls were more attractive. Now he's talking about masculine energy and feminine energy. He's such a cringe ball.

He says he's undiagnosed autistic, doesn't have bpd after saying he had it for most his adult life. He doesn't know whether he's coming or going.
He's awful. He used to say how perfect his and his wife's relationship was he even wore a braid of her hair around his ankle eww. Then all of a sudden its over.
He needs a woman tho he flits from one to the other. He used to sit on a live with that other woman he was 'in love' with when she just treated him like tit lol He's a very weird man.

Reactions: 5
No, I just find him incredibly nauseating. How anyone can find any sex appeal in that man is beyond me. The eye-bleeping, the opinions that flip flop all over the place and the general 'gods gift to women' is icky af.

Reactions: 3
He says he has lots of women dm'ing him and could have as many dates as he wanted. But these women would all be vulnerable women with very little self worth. These women that comment in his section are usually divorced single over 40's who would want this kind of man. His new gf was 24 stone and had a gastric sleeve last year and has lost 12 stone.
She would have very low self worth and self confidence and this is exactly the type of woman he attracts.

Reactions: 6
He has really started to give me the ick. The way his mouth over stretches when he talks like he over emphasizes everything.

He does lie all the time . I don't understand how he doesn't realise that people remember things he has said .

He is also very patronising with his new girlfriend he just treats her like a sex object. Constantly going on about the age gap as it strokes his ego.

How can he give style advice to anyone? His clothes give off musty smelling vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This man is the definition of an ick. It gets worse every time he pops up 🤢

• Haha
Why’s he always wearing the same clothes continuously? He looks like he smells 😂😂 I feel for his new gf, the way he speaks about her is nasty 🤮

He gives off such small dick energy. I feel that Meg (I think that's what she's called) is being used by him. Don't know why I think it as can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something about him and it seems like a real imbalance in their dynamic. Age gap relationships can work, however he's coming across like it's his way or no way.

It doesn't seem like he spends that much time with his kids, might be wrong on that one and he's one of the few that doesn't show his kids but there's not much mention of spending time with them.

He gives off such small dick energy. I feel that Meg (I think that's what she's called) is being used by him. Don't know why I think it as can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something about him and it seems like a real imbalance in their dynamic. Age gap relationships can work, however he's coming across like it's his way or no way.

It doesn't seem like he spends that much time with his kids, might be wrong on that one and he's one of the few that doesn't show his kids but there's not much mention of spending time with them.
I get the feeling he’s using her too. He loves parading around with this young woman. I felt for him when he was with that other crazy one but he’s just a creep.

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling he’s using her too. He loves parading around with this young woman. I felt for him when he was with that other crazy one but he’s just a creep.
He is. Going for vulnerable young 'uns cos it makes him feel powerful

Somethings gone in with the youngest cos he's living with him at Meg hasn't met his other son yet. I dint know how megs doing it. Stuck in the tiny flat all day with the you gest boy and the nonce all day long.no alone time, no dates, no nothing. They've been together since Jan and they love like an old married couple

He's really starting to get on my tits at this point! He's now the expert on hair transplants! He's the bleeping expert on everything compared to him.

He's an expert in duck all! Apart from being creepy, he's great at that

He's really starting to get on my tits at this point! He's now the expert on hair transplants! He's the bleeping expert on everything compared to him.

He's an expert in duck all! Apart from being creepy, he's great at that
Ahaha he went from crypto king making thousands to a hair transplant salesman! Hes lied the whole time he’s been on tik tok, he can’t even keep stories straight. I seen a few mins of there live last night and he was completely out of it acting like some teenager, what a downfall he has had

I was so sad for Meg, the way he made Meg feel and allowed his child to treat her when she accidentally turned a light off. He’s happy when he’s making her run round after the child but then they both turn on her. If he cared at all about a long term relationship with Meg he would have said to his child “it were an accident, you know Meg cares for you and would never have done something to upset you” but instead he ruined everything by interrogating Meg about it and allowing the child to think Meg would do something like that on purpose. The way he belittled her on that live was disgusting.
But also how old is the kid? 10? Why is he behaving in such a babied way?
You can tell he wants to do as little as possible for his child.

Also he must be properly skint, Meg borrowing money from her Dad for him to go to the shop for cigarettes!!!

I bet he’s glad the child is there as it’s giving him and excuse to not take Meg out on date which he wouldn’t be able to afford anyway! I can’t imagine what a sad life someone must have to not have a single person to help look after his child for a couple of hours. Does the child go to school? Can they go out for lunch dates? If Meg meant something to him he would sort it.

My advice if you’re reading this Meg, is to run as fast as you can away from this life!!!

Reactions: 1
I was so sad for Meg, the way he made Meg feel and allowed his child to treat her when she accidentally turned a light off. He’s happy when he’s making her run round after the child but then they both turn on her. If he cared at all about a long term relationship with Meg he would have said to his child “it were an accident, you know Meg cares for you and would never have done something to upset you” but instead he ruined everything by interrogating Meg about it and allowing the child to think Meg would do something like that on purpose. The way he belittled her on that live was disgusting.
But also how old is the kid? 10? Why is he behaving in such a babied way?
You can tell he wants to do as little as possible for his child.

Also he must be properly skint, Meg borrowing money from her Dad for him to go to the shop for cigarettes!!!

I bet he’s glad the child is there as it’s giving him and excuse to not take Meg out on date which he wouldn’t be able to afford anyway! I can’t imagine what a sad life someone must have to not have a single person to help look after his child for a couple of hours. Does the child go to school? Can they go out for lunch dates? If Meg meant something to him he would sort it.

My advice if you’re reading this Meg, is to run as fast as you can away from this life!!!
His child is autistic so that's perhaps why he behaves that way. Although I have to agree, he's a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 2
His child is autistic so that's perhaps why he behaves that way. Although I have to agree, he's a nasty piece of work.
Thank you for sharing that. It is so sad he would allow his child to think an adult who is jointly caring for him would do something to upset him on purpose and not try to help him understand. Surely no parent wants their child to think anyone is purposefully being nasty to them. (Not that I believe what Meg did was nasty or intentional).

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling Meg hasn't had a relationship before or never got much attention off men when she was obese.

Now she has lost the weight and feeling more attractive she'll be incredibly flattered when James who has BPD starts love bombing her.

I cannot stand him! He is smarmy and extremely passive aggressive. The way he keeps beckoning her to come over and stand next to him to prove that he's pulled himself a tall young leggy blonde, he literally makes my skin crawl. The videos he makes of hiself parading around in suits like he's some massive business man are hilarious! And he's very obviously got a drinking problem.