DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to be really entertaining but he’s not now !! He’s got multiple personalities!! I’d love to know what happened with him and his wife !

Reactions: 2
I used to like him too .. the latest video basically saying anyone who flirts with me has two warnings and they’re blocked cracked me up thought - what a twit!!

Reactions: 1
Is he small. I didn’t know that ! How funny. Little man with big ego. I used to really like him too but he’s really changed now
He's admitted it a few times, but look at his height in a door frame. I'm a tall woman at 5ft 10, but I know how I fit in one, and how he does.

Judging by tonight's videos he may not be the tallest. And kissing that girl, marriage definitely over.

He popped up on my fyp during the week. Never knew he was back & single….wonder what happened there….he seemed pretty happy with his wife.

I used to have a crush on him way back in the day, like the early 2000s, but since finding him on tiktok he’s a bleeping knob that makes my fanny clamp shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He popped up on my fyp during the week. Never knew he was back & single….wonder what happened there….he seemed pretty happy with his wife.
He’s not single, he’s with another tik toker called Fi

Reactions: 2
I have seen them both doing lives together . I felt so uncomfortable watching. He seems controlling but she seems strong but I still felt weird watching.

I like darth and think his heart is in the right place even if his content and persona is a bit chaotic - but do think Fi is using him to gain more followers herself off the back of him

I like darth and think his heart is in the right place even if his content and persona is a bit chaotic - but do think Fi is using him to gain more followers herself off the back of him
Yes I agree with you I would say she is totally in control.of the relationship which leads to the weird behaviour on lives.
I like him too but he is acting very out of character.