Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RainyVee

Seriously I can’t ever see anything he says being law in their relationship, he just parrots everything she says and is completely subservient. I do agree he’s vulnerable and could be being indoctrinated though.
Yeah, you're right. He'd get the death stare & no more baths being run for him!
Although I'd love for him to try, because technically if his "beautiful wife" tries to dominate him, she could be disciplined for disobedience. That's her religion of peace... with some stoning for good measure!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Eachpeach

VIP Member
She got really angry at one point as people kept asking her where her other piercing was, like she should have 3 for symmetry. Proper went off into a massive rant, face close to screen, pulling her weird faces and smacking her lip "you don't wanna see me angry" etc. Kicking off on people who weren't actually trolling but she was just too thick to understand what they were saying so was taking it the wrong way. And then there was a troll being racist which was absolutely unacceptable
I didn't even say anything about her piercings I can't even remember what I said but it wasn't racist or about her piercings 🤷 gunna miss the shit shows orrr I'll just make another account ahah