Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I’m sure at one point there were also screenshots going round from an old Twitter account of hers where she was tweeting women calling them slags etc. for wearing revealing clothing 😅 can’t remember if it was in the name Heather or Fatema

Reactions: 1

user726

VIP Member
These two never stop 🤣 they on a live now announcing that they’re getting married at the end of the month.. yes, they’re already married but this is their Muslim wedding and they’re considering doing a gofundme for it of course 🤣🤣
‘It’ll be a big wedding’ and then the next sentence ‘no, we both don’t have contact with our family’ who are all these people then 😂

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Wtf she’s literally insane 🤣 they’ve gone on and on about how much they disagree with religion and how she blames religion for her traumatic childhood etc. and now all of a sudden she’s religious again lol she’s bizarre. I bet Kofi will be posting similar soon seeing as though he hangs off her every word and has no opinions of his own

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Oh the live last night was incredible even Tom Hartley from MAFS was chirping in 😂😂 she ended it on a strop because she said she was housebound cos of her arthritis and then backtracked and tried to say she didn’t when everyone watching was like ‘erm yes you did’

they were saying the nhs is awful and worthless and nobody is doing their jobs properly it should be abolished etc etc etc

Attachments

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
I must be blocked too. She was following me. Can’t think why she’s blocked me. Oh wait, she’s stalking Tattle looking for more people to get mad at
ETA Oh, they’ve deleted their accounts? My mistake. Also, just seen a clip where she claims arthritis is a muscle & bone disease. How strange! I was diagnosed over 20 years ago, take various meds & inject myself fortnightly for the arthritis in my joints! Also had my first JOINT replacement at 44. But what do doctors know, eh? Aisha knows best
It’s a rollercoaster isn’t it 😂😂😂

• Haha