Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Got blocked for commenting on a troll video 😂 I'm so proud of myself
---

What?! How is she literally reading the sign and saying tsunami?! 💀
I think she has some kind of learning or reading difficulties she quite often pronounces words wrong and, shes definitely got a massive chip on her shoulder!
---
The Tsunami one is one of my favourites too!!

On one of the fan accounts it says they're expecting a baby?? Surely not?? Social Services would be all over it, or is that why they're wanting to leave B'ham?
what’s the story about her kids?

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
A very pointed Mother’s Day update from heather/fatema/Mawu today 🤣💀

Attachments

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I've still got snakebites, the last remnants of my emo youth and the thought of having one on one side, and one in the middle makes me feel ill, messes with your balance haha
Exactly! I also have snakebites. Can’t blame it on being an emo as I never was. When kids ask me why I have my piercings I just tell them I’m daft 🤣 But I just couldn’t have one side & one in the middle, I’d feel lopsided!

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Confined space, litter box that probably won't get changed enough, the cheapest of cat food. Poor kitty. It'll be rehomed within the month.

Do you know what also annoys me. If I wanted a cat through the correct adoption channels, they would probably refuse me due to their strict checklists yet these two can just collect one even though they're unsuitable. Winds me up so much how scummy people get everything they want whilst us hardworking folk get pushed back for things.
Was thinking the same, I was turned down as I don’t own my house and am too close to a main road, fair enough but how did they manage it. Maybe it’s from someone they know who just wanted to get rid, poor animal.