Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Aren't the dreads meant to getting put in by the friend who lives in Scotland the same mate who said they could go stay then stitched them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice how large her pupils are?
They will naturally dilate when the surroundings are dark but she in a well lit space and staring at a phone so it’s very strange.

Attachments

• Wow

ItsOkay

its boring when shes not kicking off 😆
---
omg shes blocking people for talking about bananas 😆 😆

• Haha

Stephsteph

You couldn’t take him seriously anyway- he’s such a gonk. He has Stockholm syndrome. Threatening to end the live the other day when she launched her phone across the bedsit- had me howling!
I am surprised that there were actually some people that booked a session.. they must be even more thick then he is.. there is no way in hell I would want relationship advice from them two🤣🤣

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Honestly everytime she looks at the camera in live I feel like I’m gonna get a headbutt through the screen. Such an angry little (self confessed) witch.
She scares me so much. I get scared to comment in the live in case she takes it the wrong way and blocks me hahahah

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
The snake bite that wasn't classed as a snakebite because she only has one side done but wouldn't be told by many people it was just a labret piercing HAHA apparently that fell out piercings don't just fall out I check mine regularly so this doesn't happen. Also looks like her madusa hasn't been changed since she had it. Those huge bars need sizing down they look awful when they're poking out after they've healed properly. 😳 don't understand why she's gone and got her Madonna done. 😕 looks strange. And she pays £35 a piercing think she said.
I had a ball fall off a lip ring twice because the piercer hadn’t secured it properly. Second time was on a plane & it rolled away never to be seen again! I no longer use that piercer & i now have clicker lip rings. I did have the ball fall off a labret last summer, it somehow unscrewed, but I just put it back on. So her story makes no sense. And unlike her I actually do have a snakebite. I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t size down as soon as it’s ready. Not only does it look awful but they catch on your teeth when you talk & eat. Doesn’t cost a fortune to buy a smaller labret or a lip ring. I get that piercings are personal but hers just look odd, like no thought’s gone into it, it’s just done on a whim. She probably does pay £35. I pay £30-35 for mine

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She is really unhinged. I tried to upload the video where Kofi is responding to a bot comment and she's kicking off in that too, but it's too large. I need to compress it