Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know if his wife has left but he suddenly got that cute little husky dog and now he’s ranting about women. She could well still be around but he comes across as an idiot.

Was he not married to his ex (Noah’s mum)? I had assumed they were with his parents being strict Muslims and him being close to them.

Colour and religion don’t matter to me, He just seems very backward and sexist.
Maybe they have separated.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Maybe they have separated.
He has form. Ruined her life. Probably cheated (rumoured).

I wish smart educated women wouldn’t marry road men and then 3 kids later end up divorced.

Way too smart and young for this twit. I bet she couldn’t take his social media obsession any longer.

Reactions: 3
He has form. Ruined her life. Probably cheated (rumoured).

I wish smart educated women wouldn’t marry road men and then 3 kids later end up divorced.

Way too smart and young for this twit. I bet she couldn’t take his social media obsession any longer.
He looks absolutely vile. Most of those men are such perverts.

Reactions: 2
This will be his third wife and he always talked about having two wives at once.

Shows all his “good family is everything” persona is fake.

He took it too far, filming everything in that cringe programme and trying to be all religious. He is a weird product of a very screwed up environment. Watch how he now marries a 18 year hijab girl. It’s what they all do when they are old and no one puts up with them.

This will be his third wife and he always talked about having two wives at once.

Shows all his “good family is everything” persona is fake.

He took it too far, filming everything in that cringe programme and trying to be all religious. He is a weird product of a very screwed up environment. Watch how he now marries a 18 year hijab girl. It’s what they all do when they are old and no one puts up with them.
Disgusting. Also disgusting that parents would allow their 18 year old to marry an old man with several kids and wives.

Not exactly starting out on an equal footing.

He’s now become a family man… I’m sure a third one is on the way.
He sacrificed what? He has had a single life partying and displaying his trashy conquests. The way they frame their infidelities as amsacrifices is disturbing.

You’re anything but a good father. Set a better example!

Reactions: 2
He sacrificed what? He has had a single life partying and displaying his trashy conquests. The way they frame their infidelities as amsacrifices is disturbing.

You’re anything but a good father. Set a better example!
He sacrificed nothing, all he is doing is rubbing it faces of women, whom he has taken advantage of. I bet he had a falling out with one of his girlfriends or someone rejected him, so he’s decided to play family man of the year. He is a user with no respect towards anyone.

Its written on the dot, he’s going to get what’s coming for him.

He is.

Men like him only learn when their sisters or daughters end up with a copy of him.

He will be one of those old fat men with health issues whose wife will become the dominant one when he is weak. His lifestyle, lack of parenting and showing off will be his downfall.

Daria is always posting these muggings and attacks in London but she still continues to drive around in her sparkly car and ridiculous outfits. Hopefully this witch will eventually piss off somewhere else, perhaps she can't get residency in Monaco so she will go to Dubai.

Maybe not dating the criminal
Underworld might help?
Do you think kash paid for the daily Mail to quote his brother as a tv star?

Utter cringe

Daily Mail write up about any old crap, such as Daria Lamborghini being crashed into. I think Daily Mail welcome and probably pay them for information. They are all a bunch of clout seekers.

She’s stopped posting on IG and hidden loads of photos. Wonder if this witch has learnt a lesson now