Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He used to be a party animal, also drinks openly. I just don’t get why she would entertain him. She has wealth via her rich father.
maybe she’s the same as him I think lots of women will marry men to get free from family control too and if the husband is more liberal then that’s good news for them. She seems to be much happier than plenty of others

He is 36

Her husband owns hotel groups, that are linked to some shisha lounges such as Nine, Myst West, etc, and I guess they met via that. Plus Kasim has a bad habit of sliding in any females DM, so why exempt his friends wife.

Guess he suited her lifestyle, and if drinking is his only bad habit, maybe she turns a blind eye to it.

Maybe they assume he is separated, to rock up to an event with a woman not your wife, people make assumptions.

What is more questionable was why he had his watched synced with hers. He commented on how many steps she took. That was really weird as he posted her step count from his watch.

Also, I think there two reasons he’s doing this one, as mentioned in earlier posts that his wife caught him in the past and quite publicly embarrassed him, so this cheating openly is to get his revenge. Second, he is trying to prove that money can attract any woman he wants and he can have his way with them, no questions asked, as long as there is a cash reward of some sort. He is seeing how far and how long he can push this behaviour of his.
I think it’s weird how he’s connected with all these other people on social media but not his own wife.

so anyway what’s his wife got to say about all this?

I know Muslim men who drink too who seem to have quite pious wives, maybe they just turn a blind eye for a quiet life.

Reactions: 1
maybe she’s the same as him I think lots of women will marry men to get free from family control too and if the husband is more liberal then that’s good news for them. She seems to be much happier than plenty of others

I think it’s weird how he’s connected with all these other people on social media but not his own wife.

so anyway what’s his wife got to say about all this?

I know Muslim men who drink too who seem to have quite pious wives, maybe they just turn a blind eye for a quiet life.
It’s not easy walking away with very young kids, whatever she decides, she has to put her kids first. He maybe a scumbag, but at least with him her kids can get private education, almost best of everything. If she walks away, she herself will be deprived of the lifestyle she’s been having since married, it’s not an easy decision. She probably has learnt to turn a blind eye to him and his behaviour. No one really knows what the home life could be, sleeping arrangements, probably not cooking food for him, explains why he eats out all the time, we can only assume. Maybe they both know it’s over, but just existing under one roof.

He would have to support her

He reminds me of the sleazy guys I came across who are married but claim it’s over and they are still married for the sake of kids only. It’s a lazy way of saying “I’m a cheat and a coward”.

She can leave if she wants to, I don’t believe she is forced to stay she either likes the lifestyle or she is planning an exit.

There is no way she doesn’t know what he is doing.

He would have to support her

He reminds me of the sleazy guys I came across who are married but claim it’s over and they are still married for the sake of kids only. It’s a lazy way of saying “I’m a cheat and a coward”.

She can leave if she wants to, I don’t believe she is forced to stay she either likes the lifestyle or she is planning an exit.

There is no way she doesn’t know what he is doing.
She caught him once, so she must know deep down that he is not loyal, he’s hardly home and he’s always catching flights to have lads holiday. I don’t believe she is forced to stay, she probs waiting for the right time. Plus the restaurant they went to tagged his page. Even if he blocked her, she could easily make a fake account and spy on him. I’m sure one of these days the truth will come out.

any one know anything about Chrono750 / Mr.RM /Adam Ali or MrHublot. They both seem to have a networth of around £10 Million each after doing extensive research. I dont understand how they made there money there is no way they are legit as I Have heard and seen dodgy stuff such as having £500k cash in shoe boxes and even how Chrono affords that £300k Cullinan is beyond me aswell as his other cars his M3, Porsche 992, Golf. Its all crazy and Chrono stocks more than £2M in watches in his Canary Wharf office, 25 Cabot Square. Any one knows how this is all possible as I really dont understand. Chrono also be buying stupidly prices clothes. £10k jumpers and buying literally £1k shoes every couple of days just watch his stories. Someone explain how this is possible its really isnt lol. And with MR HUBLOT his podcast with CEOcast is all BULLS!Hit because he is born in 1988 and he said he had a multi million pound business racking approx 15-20k a month all online apparently when he was 17 years old. that means this was in 2005???? in 2005 the internet was still so new and even if he had a business no way he could afford the crap he claims he had, brand newcars and watches etc. I think Mr hublot and Chrono750 both done a big dodgy deal along with someother partners I just havene found out exactly what and who was involved fully but will find out as its impossible to acquire what they have legitimately. As well as this both of these 2 have moved out from there real end, Chrono moved out from East London to Essex as its quite af there and easier to hide. Mr Hublot lives in some sort of countryside maybe up north somewhere I have a rough Idea. I am not a hater just dont like the way they flaunt like they are legit but they really arent and people desereve to know the truth.
Came across this on Snapchat

FB2F67AA-4BB8-4FC1-97F5-903A8848183F.jpeg

5B501152-6D8E-4C49-80E0-9CA958E2EB81.jpeg

There is quite a bit more from the guy who posted this on Instagram.

Chrono seems to have legally changed his name too, before or after the time in prison I’m not sure. His wife calls him something completely different.

@Renata this guy who was in the news a while back

Keeps changing his ID online as well but this is his Insta:

Thanks - all these watch sellers are money laundering. It’s on obvious they why they stint.

Kasim going to Ibiza next. No summer holidays for the kids then?

Reactions: 3
Their wives and kids mostly do their own thing in these marriages it seems.

They get the (usually cheaper) ‘boring’ holiday if they get to go away at all whilst the husband is enjoying himself around other women. Chrono/RM mentioned above although a criminal does seem to be loyal to his wife - for now.

Are Kasim’s parents not embarrassed by him? Do their friends not say anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

They get the (usually cheaper) ‘boring’ holiday if they get to go away at all whilst the husband is enjoying himself around other women. Chrono/RM mentioned above although a criminal does seem to be loyal to his wife - for now.

It makes you wonder if Rizwaan, kream lot are no better. Kream gone quiet on socials on his “family is everything”.

It makes you wonder if Rizwaan, kream lot are no better. Kream gone quiet on socials on his “family is everything”.
Kasim going Ibiza, I know Can from Banc is in ayia napa with his wife kids, sister, brother and other family. Cemal is in Ibiza. Kasim isn’t there?

And yes the other two are married as well and cheat on their partners.

Usually the other aunties are enablers and put up with crappy husbands too.

Reactions: 2
I feel like this guy needs his own thread but why is Kash from Kream Developments suddenly posting that pimp Andrew Tate?

Has he really split from his wife? He’s coming out with a lot of crap lately. Why would you repost Andrew Tate, who uses and looks down on women, then claim to be a good ‘Muslim.’ Andrew Tate literally says it’s fine for men to sleep around but women shouldn’t even be talking to another guy 🤡 Also that women need ‘looking after’ by men as we’re so useless.

I was thinking of getting my car wrapped by him last year but his personality is such a turn off, didn’t want to give him business in the end lol. He comes across as such a misogynist and really ignorant at times. He was going on and on about this Covid conspiracy stuff too during the pandemic, not to trust doctors and so on. That was when I started to think what is wrong with this man, his wife is a solicitor, how does she live with him

He is a total misogynist and I wonder why a solicitor would marry a man who had already had a son with his (white) girlfriend.

Not sure what version of his religion lets him have a girlfriend. He openly talks about having a second wife.

He needs to be grateful that an educated woman took him and his son on.

His health is bad and if he did cheat on her that bad.

What makes you think she has left?

He is a total hypocrite and stuck in the dark ages. It’s one rule for him (hiring hooker types for his “car shows”) and another for his wife.

Why do these dad bods get onto this insta life?

I honestly don’t know if his wife has left but he suddenly got that cute little husky dog and now he’s ranting about women. She could well still be around but he comes across as an idiot.

Was he not married to his ex (Noah’s mum)? I had assumed they were with his parents being strict Muslims and him being close to them.

Colour and religion don’t matter to me, He just seems very backward and sexist.

I’m not bothered about colour I just find it odd that he did what he wanted. When he fell out with the ex he gave a lot of detail on his insta.

He married her way after they dated (probably when pregnant). It’s religious hypocrisy from someone who regularly quotes religion.

I think yianny told his wife things when they had that fallout and he has been caught out like a kid.