Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say too much to give myself away but this guy is called Hamza who “had properties” and looked after them for middle eastern princes etc has had a total mental breakdown and giving out a lot of dirt on his crazy ramblings. Including Daria’s secrets.

He's also tagged Daria and her menwear page in his posts which Daria unfortunately forgot to untag herself.

He used to do private protection and said she was sort of “created and funded” to attract attention from rich men and bring in people who they could do business with... His tag is @firmknightsbridge he used to live across the street from Harrods not sure about now since his mental breakdown.

Think the criminal life ruined his head.

He used to be normal and would always be out at woman and being quite a respected figure with lots of dangerous connections.

He used to be normal and would always be out at woman and being quite a respected figure with lots of dangerous connections.

This is his other page I sew he tagged where you can see more before his break down and photos with others and Daria too

so this "business women" didn't pay her business rates, but yet still shows off all over social media, why are foreign criminals allowed to do as they please?

the state of affairs says it has -400k deficiency , LOL

But yet she claims she"makes her own money"

I just don't get why they aren't dealt with, everyone could see this happening

what ever happened to "dlux culture" also wont she be banned from beinga director now? or will she use her "other name" daria radionova the Russian that wasn't really Russian
Did she take out dodgy COVID loans? I don't understand what the missing 400k is lol

56025DD4-32C3-4551-BFD5-84FAF8EA1EDB.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Pinkgrind I got the impression that she was a construct it’s always weird when somebody uses different names and her saying she came to boarding school so young I know she is benefiting from a corrupt world but she is trapped in it if she is somebodies investment she can’t walk away

I have been reading about Arab princes and all the depraved tit that goes on in money circles I put my bet down that Hamza guy was sent crazy by what he has seen and the meds they pumped into him

Daria put up a question saying thought you were moving to Dubai and her selling things maybe it’s because she has burned her name for companies here in UK if she has not kept adequate records or acted in any way against directorship rules to damage the company she will be banned soon after liquidation that’s if liquidator report indicates an investigation is required

Reactions: 4
Yes Hamza was a totally normal guy when I knew him, quite religious too... he was setting up a private security firm and they were bodyguards for some of these Arab princes he had photos with quite a few of them.

I've never seen anything so scary like his break down on social media and how nobody has stopped him posting it all.

E128C173-1ED3-4933-9050-A11B754F288E.jpeg

He keeps making hundreds of posts tagging @ainhara a big time porta potty who had a big mansion in Kensington - not sure if she does anymore.

1058841D-15C2-4DAE-9359-7C70BB4E1A11.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Yes Hamza was a totally normal guy when I knew him, quite religious too... he was setting up a private security firm and they were bodyguards for some of these Arab princes he had photos with quite a few of them.

I've never seen anything so scary like his break down on social media and how nobody has stopped him posting it all.
I don’t even want to look it up you can see he has points he wants to convey and he gets stuck on repeat imo that’s from being heavily medicated too sad to watch even if it’s a stranger to me

You take good care of yourself @Pinkgrind a lot of times in these really nice places you find the worst people ❤

AD9BCCA4-1E35-45FD-AA5D-2A7DF9A7B894.jpeg
5113381D-3A19-452F-9E25-27960C26E292.jpeg
52ED8961-CFE7-4DD1-A850-803A4B9A5DC8.jpeg
1D0FB095-60B1-4FEA-97C7-1884D95580A0.jpeg

You just wonder what twisted tit these people are involved in really... And thanks, I couldn't agree more with you. Just very concerning seeing what is going on behind the scenes of these things and all you can see is one man who's “lost it” and everyone ignoring him when they were always seen together before

• Heart
couldn't care less about them having breakdowns, all foreign criminals doing as they please, should have been dealt with ages ago

it was obvious to anyone Daria was involved in crime, using diff name, her tit companies that can't make much? her partners being pimps/other filth

her family being "rich" yet no records of them anywhere ,

Everyone in London just seems to allow it because they themselves want a pay day out of these people too.

Reactions: 1
The cost of living crisis has Daria’s London sponsors cutting back, Daria is in Dubai to fish bigger sponsors. She will have to go for Nigerian frauds now since she’s done all the Pakistani, Iranian car fanatics of London.

I think she’s struggling. That’s why she’s even willing to meet up with people to sell her old clothes for extra cash injections.

Perhaps she’s opening up another line for Alex Bodi’s sex trafficking empire. Apparently all the big spenders in London’s strip clubs aren’t even splashing the cash no more.

Dubai is one place I can confidently say I would never go it looks awful

This can’t be a permanent move for Daria no big announcement of cars being shipped over no new house tour etc

I really wish she would move away from this obsession with Lycra and get a new look to go with her new hair

It’s almost as if she wants to look a certain way.

Her dress sense is loud and Un classy.

she bought a new car? but her business went under owing 400k?
I would guess that Daria does not own these cars, poster said before she puts her number plate on cars of guys she is dating

That business Royale Dolls closed around time Alex Bodi was arrested and she deleted references to it from her Insta imo she was used as a front and has been left with those liabilities in her name

Reactions: 3
I would guess that Daria does not own these cars, poster said before she puts her number plate on cars of guys she is dating

That business Royale Dolls closed around time Alex Bodi was arrested and she deleted references to it from her Insta imo she was used as a front and has been left with those liabilities in her name
it would have been a good front for the trafficking of Eastern European women into the UK. To work in her “Russian salon” if I remember correctly that was her USP. Proper Russian style beauty, staff and nails.

Central London is full of apartments with poor women who got tricked into coming to London thinking they were going to be doing some basic jobs instead ended up being pimped by the likes of Alex Bodi, scum of the earth :(

• Sad
it would have been a good front for the trafficking of Eastern European women into the UK. To work in her “Russian salon” if I remember correctly that was her USP. Proper Russian style beauty, staff and nails.

Central London is full of apartments with poor women who got tricked into coming to London thinking they were going to be doing some basic jobs instead ended up being pimped by the likes of Alex Bodi, scum of the earth :(
Just a shame she isn't Russian like she claims ,