Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks Moroccan.

It’s the new thing for Muslim
Men to be with them not sure why.

He is playing with fire. I wonder how he thinks this will end. He has no fear or emotional vulnerability. Something must have gone very wrong in his life for him to be so careless.

I’m baffled that a real businessman who seems like a nice genuine guy (Fabio) is going on holiday with him. Makes me think he is similar but I don’t want to put that label on a nicer guy.

Reactions: 1
She looks Moroccan.

It’s the new thing for Muslim
Men to be with them not sure why.

He is playing with fire. I wonder how he thinks this will end. He has no fear or emotional vulnerability. Something must have gone very wrong in his life for him to be so careless.

I’m baffled that a real businessman who seems like a nice genuine guy (Fabio) is going on holiday with him. Makes me think he is similar but I don’t want to put that label on a nicer guy.
Her name is Ayah Mahmoud she is a makeup artist, I think she’s Moroccan or Egyptian. I’m not sure how how he thinks this will end, I only see heartache.

I think Fabio is just there to have a break from his work, I doubt he like the rest of us really know the truth about Kasim living his double or multiple life, they are not in day to day contact plus Kasim is very confrontational when he gets called out on his behaviour. I’m sure he would’ve warned him about his behaviour, but Kasim is not the type to take advice on board. The difference is Fabio is not married nor in a relationship.

Nothing gone wrong in his life, he has a Peter Pan mindset, the boy who never grew up. He thinks money can buy anything and is on a mission to prove it. He has no regards to anyones feelings other than his own.

Asian men are going more for Arab women as they perceive them to be more liberal, modern and open minded. Plus no one in the community will know them as they are outside the culture or community.

Plus those girls won’t be able to find out much about him has well, unless it ends up on a site like this. He literally is the bottom of the barrel. I feel sorry for anyone whose life this man-child has touched, he’s just a dirty old man.

Last edited:
He is going to ruin her life too.

He has money but no class values or education.

They target Arabs because they themselves have a massive chip on their shoulder / superiority complex. Even the cheap version arab is better than their own. It’s self loathing at its finest. Kasim hates himself.

Nothing wrong at all with going for an Arab, Moroccan or any other type of woman and honestly I do think it’s easier without family interfering etc but then don’t do it whilst married or going to be married to someone completely different.

The nerve of guys like this to have traditional wives waiting for them whilst they have fun with others who are more liberal.

I came across this footballer’s wife on Instagram whose husband is Muslim (half Bangladeshi, half Jamaican I think, interesting mix, and he plays for Leceister). Young wife who’s English. His mum was in proper hijab so a fairly strict Muslim but he did the right thing, took his gf seriously and was faithful to her (think they must have had nikah ages ago and then civil marriage just recently). Anyways they have 2 kids and I thought how lovely is that in contrast to these two faced lying idiots like Kasim.

Last edited:
He is going to ruin her life too.

He has money but no class values or education.

They target Arabs because they themselves have a massive chip on their shoulder / superiority complex. Even the cheap version arab is better than their own. It’s self loathing at its finest. Kasim hates himself.
All he is doing is collecting a jar of hearts. No regards to anyone else’s feelings other then his own, agreed a total scumbag.

Nothing wrong at all with going for an Arab, Moroccan or any other type of woman and honestly I do think it’s easier without family interfering etc but then don’t do it whilst married or going to be married to someone completely different.

The nerve of guys like this to have traditional wives waiting for them whilst they have fun with others who are more liberal.

I came across this footballer’s wife on Instagram whose husband is Muslim (half Bangladeshi, half Jamaican I think, interesting mix, and he plays for Leceister). Young wife who’s English. His mum was in proper hijab so a fairly strict Muslim but he did the right thing, took his gf seriously and was faithful to her (think they must have had nikah ages ago and then civil marriage just recently). Anyways they have 2 kids and I thought how lovely is that in contrast to these two faced lying idiots like Kasim.
Agreed, nothing wrong apart from the fact that he is married and now he cheats on both his wife and his girlfriend with other women, I genuinely don’t know how he has been getting away with it for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Have a look at the hangout stories.

It’s mostly insta girls (same standard look, bikini, pout and “famous” ply type) plus Fabio and a few other “rich” men.

They probably have 50 “men” to each insta pout.

Have a look at the hangout stories.

It’s mostly insta girls (same standard look, bikini, pout and “famous” ply type) plus Fabio and a few other “rich” men.

They probably have 50 “men” to each insta pout.
Our friend is there as well, obvs he couldn’t stay away, probably looking for a new victim.

I didn’t see him. Can you show?

The hangout Must pay them to attend. They are all decades older than the girls there.

It’s summer holidays. He should be doing activities with his kids not hanging around PLT type girls who only want his money, he actually thinks HE is in demand.

It’s summer holidays. He should be doing activities with his kids not hanging around PLT type girls who only want his money, he actually thinks HE is in demand.
I make you right. What he think and what is reality is two different things.

He does look old. I can’t be bothered to look up how old he is but you’d think someone with grey hairs showing would calm down a bit lol

Also, does he not ever wear designer unless it’s got blatant logos? He just screams desperate. He’d be one or those creepy guys who hangs around the chicken shop waiting for girls to turn up if he didn’t have his car 😂

I make you right. What he think and what is reality is two different things.
I think it’s crazy that someone can be a full on parent, married at that and just completely be a different person online. Most people who love being a parent their thoughts and pride centre around that but the fact he’s more proud of Daria is awful. I mean image he took Daria to an Islamic event for Iftar instead of his own wife. Surely lots of the whole Pakistani community know he’s married?

from everything I’ve heard he jsounds so irresponsible and immature, far too immature to have gotten married.

these kind of men are so embarrassing, it’s like in clubs when a bunch of men in their 40’s have a table and loads of teenage girls stand around it for free drinks NOT THEM I remember when I was 18-19 thinking we got lucky if we got invited on a table as we didn’t have to fork out for the £20 cocktails anymore 😂😂

The community must know he is married.

He was tagging that hira rashid in his stories (married mother of two). What has she got in common with an adulterer? I couldn’t be mates with him.

He was tagging that hira rashid in his stories (married mother of two). What has she got in common with an adulterer? I couldn’t be mates with him.
At least her husband has a “normal” Instagram clearly a family man and proud

At least her husband has a “normal” Instagram clearly a family man and proud

He used to be a party animal, also drinks openly. I just don’t get why she would entertain him. She has wealth via her rich father.

Reactions: 2
He does look old. I can’t be bothered to look up how old he is but you’d think someone with grey hairs showing would calm down a bit lol

Also, does he not ever wear designer unless it’s got blatant logos? He just screams desperate. He’d be one or those creepy guys who hangs around the chicken shop waiting for girls to turn up if he didn’t have his car 😂
He is 36

Her husband owns hotel groups, that are linked to some shisha lounges such as Nine, Myst West, etc, and I guess they met via that. Plus Kasim has a bad habit of sliding in any females DM, so why exempt his friends wife.

He used to be a party animal, also drinks openly. I just don’t get why she would entertain him. She has wealth via her rich father.
Guess he suited her lifestyle, and if drinking is his only bad habit, maybe she turns a blind eye to it.

Maybe they assume he is separated, to rock up to an event with a woman not your wife, people make assumptions.

What is more questionable was why he had his watched synced with hers. He commented on how many steps she took. That was really weird as he posted her step count from his watch.

Also, I think there two reasons he’s doing this one, as mentioned in earlier posts that his wife caught him in the past and quite publicly embarrassed him, so this cheating openly is to get his revenge. Second, he is trying to prove that money can attract any woman he wants and he can have his way with them, no questions asked, as long as there is a cash reward of some sort. He is seeing how far and how long he can push this behaviour of his.

Last edited: