Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kasim and Rizwaan on Lord aleem page at a wedding in Beirut. Even at a wedding they don’t bring their wives.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have pics or video from the wedding?^

Lebanese weddings are spectacular (if we’re taking actual Beirut and not a restaurant or hall called Beirut Nights or something lol)

Me and my friend have seen Daria in the wild lol the usual signature skin tight sprayed on Lycra these BBL’ s look so unnatural which I suppose they are but I will say she should stop with the procedures before she ruins her face

Read the thread some of it is quite shocking is she unlucky to meet so many criminal types or is it more like the circles she mixes in ?

Lastly this Kasim guy sounds like a total womaniser what type of women would think yay here’s a guy sending me video of cash let’s meet up how random I must be too old 😭

Reactions: 2
Me and my friend have seen Daria in the wild lol the usual signature skin tight sprayed on Lycra these BBL’ s look so unnatural which I suppose they are but I will say she should stop with the procedures before she ruins her face

Read the thread some of it is quite shocking is she unlucky to meet so many criminal types or is it more like the circles she mixes in ?

Lastly this Kasim guy sounds like a total womaniser what type of women would think yay here’s a guy sending me video of cash let’s meet up how random I must be too old 😭
100% the criminal circle she’s involved in. No shame whatsoever

She posted a Patek yesterday on her wrist. Let's hope this witch gets what's coming to her and gets jumped soon.

That's what you get for being an evil witch.

Daria has a company in liquidation Royale Dolls the one that was closed around time Alex Bodi was arrested for human trafficking

Says company owes £153k to Kensington & Chelsea Council

Daria has a company in liquidation Royale Dolls the one that was closed around time Alex Bodi was arrested for human trafficking

Says company owes £153k to Kensington & Chelsea Council

Wonder what she owes the council? Surely it's not taxes or fines of sorts?

Did she know Alex back then?

is little kasim and little Rizwaan still lapping up to her?

Daria Lycra Business Woman Of The Year 🏆 is cashing in on her second hand designer fashions is this to pay Kensington Council business rates ? Probably not

Daria Lycra Business Woman Of The Year 🏆 is cashing in on her second hand designer fashions is this to pay Kensington Council business rates ? Probably not
Literally all of Daria’s wardrobe. “Ambassador” my arse.

Good to see also Daria is affected by the cost of living crisis 😂

Does she spend every day of her life getting vanity treatments? Her boldness for showing her disposable income is crazy

Anyone knows if because she dissolved Royale Dolls do her debts get written off?

I find it hard to believe her business is doing well, people don't wear fur like that. All major brands aren't supportive of it and it's considered quite grotesque in educated circles.

Her “business” is a front to launder money for the criminals she hangs out with.

so this "business women" didn't pay her business rates, but yet still shows off all over social media, why are foreign criminals allowed to do as they please?

the state of affairs says it has -400k deficiency , LOL

But yet she claims she"makes her own money"

I just don't get why they aren't dealt with, everyone could see this happening

what ever happened to "dlux culture" also wont she be banned from beinga director now? or will she use her "other name" daria radionova the Russian that wasn't really Russian

so this "business women" didn't pay her business rates, but yet still shows off all over social media, why are foreign criminals allowed to do as they please?

the state of affairs says it has -400k deficiency , LOL

But yet she claims she"makes her own money"

I just don't get why they aren't dealt with, everyone could see this happening

what ever happened to "dlux culture" also wont she be banned from beinga director now? or will she use her "other name" daria radionova the Russian that wasn't really Russian
She will find a way. She has underworld connections.