Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to talk about information on who she is, why is she dating a pimp (Alex Bodi) despite her "having her own money" which by the way i don't understand how she makes so much money from one company (DR jackets) that she can be spending money like crazy. She says she makes the money herself but how? it's a bit crazy to me that she makes that much money from her one business that she can live a lifestyle of excess. Only thing i believe about her is the "dont believe everything you see on social media" comment, because trust me Daria, i do not believe you one bit.

She says her parents are business people, funny enough that's what Alex Bodi says about himself and he's ran multiple sham businesses (the fake gold, with forged papers saying that it's real gold, the crypto thing he had going on and lets not forget the prostitution hotel he tried to open up). So all this just leads me to believe that her parents are also in the sham business, and so is she.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how they met?

he is a dangerous criminal with a terrible history towards women. Isn’t she scared that he will harm her?

what is she getting from this union?

I had no idea who she was! Guess I am too old :LOL: He sounds like bad news while looking like a dumb meathead.

Reactions: 2
I haven't found a lot about her online. Few Daily mail articles about her car and that's it.Alex spoke about her desire to become famous after they broke up.Maybe Romanian media attention plays role.

Reactions: 2
It’s odd how she has hidden her wealth so well. The jackets business came about after her cars so it’s not from that.

Reactions: 3
I only found out about her because one of my friend lived in her building and he’d send me pictures and videos of the massive gifts she’d get sent to her place. Like those huge rose arrangements that take 2-3 people to bring up. Other than that I wouldn’t have known about her. I’m not into cars enough to have found out about her through her embellished lambo but when I was stalking her it seems like that’s how a lot of her followers know her.

she went to high school and business school in London. Her parents are both “business people“ back home. When asked on Instagram stories how long she’s known Alex bodi she said “feels like a lifestime” with the background being one of their WhatsApp messages where In English he says something like “you are amazing, you are my queen, I love you, I can’t wait to spend the rest of time with you” something very cheesy that you’d see on a relationships Instagram page. Her response was a great way of dodging the question.

When she was with him the first time around she’d post snippets of Romanian interviews she’d be in on her Instagram story. Like how they live, what she does etc almost like a reality TV. I don’t understand Romanian but that’s what it seemed like, I could be very very wrong.

In the beginning of their relationship the comments were pretty good towards him. Later on after they suddenly split it, that changed and it became “why are you with him???”

I’m more nosey on how she made her money, she gets constant procedures and does a lottt of upkeep on her looks which must cost a fortune. I think she’s quite scary looking for someone that’s not even 30. There’s no shame in saying “I'm a trust fund kid” But instead she says she’s worked hard for everything she has in life and she attributes it to the LOA, positive thinking, and living a quiet life where your peace cannot be disturbed. I guess the allure of not knowing what she does or how she makes her money is what attracts the followers and keeps them interested. But it just makes her look sketchy in my eyes.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen her in person, I imagine she would look quite different.

her beauty regimes must cost a lot- yes.

i find the business school thing a bit suspect. Usually, ultra rich foreigners get their children these credentials by paying a massive donation to the institution. The institute overlooks the fakery if it all as the donation is substantial. They do this for Arab royals,

It may be how she obtained her qualifications. I could be wrong but most people who study at this level go on to work professionally or start their own businesses. They crave real success and legitimacy.
They rarely go around in their Lycra (camal toe) and in a flashy car inviting attention from crooks. It’s just not how their mind works.

Reactions: 4
She owned a salon called Royale Dolls. The staff were great but it was poorly run and maintained. Pink and gold paint everywhere but it wasn’t very clean. During Covid they started taking upfront payments upon booking then would cancel some people’s appointments. In April it closed for good. I felt bad for the staff as she would come in with her bags of shopping and get treatments meanwhile they had run out of nail polish colours because Daria was waiting on a container from Eastern Europe

Reactions: 5
She owned a salon called Royale Dolls. The staff were great but it was poorly run and maintained. Pink and gold paint everywhere but it wasn’t very clean. During Covid they started taking upfront payments upon booking then would cancel some people’s appointments. In April it closed for good. I felt bad for the staff as she would come in with her bags of shopping and get treatments meanwhile they had run out of nail polish colours because Daria was waiting on a container from Eastern Europe
Do you think Alex is providing the “nail polish” for the salon?

Following. Someone wrote in a comment Daria didn't delete, that she is actually being sponsored by Rana and that he wqs financing everything - her Lamborghini, all cars and her "businesses" if you can call it by such name. And that he staged up everything with that Pooy... guy. And that they pretend to be friends because he can't go with her publicly and that even her rral6name isn't Daria Radionova, but identity Rana created for her.
Anyone who knows more about this?

From how she is flashing herself, wearing yoga pants all the time, shopping at brands which aren't appreciated by old money, she cannot be a heiress.
I saw once that pooy... guy posted a video of them both - Daria was without the filter and she looks much older than on her posts.

Reactions: 1
Rana is a multibillionaire and he owns more cars than avg person owns socks.
If she was multimillionaire she wouldn't dress that cheaply, always in yogapants, wouldn't own one car for many years, and wouldn't go to dr Turkey to do procedures. Moreover she wouldn't be in public relationships with people who were sentenced to jail for pimping, money laundering and drug/tobacco trafficking.

He looks muslim, probably iranian because he had baby nose surgery. Indians are dark brown, Rana is Indian.
Pooy's name is literally his ig name 🤣

Some wrote that he left his (pregnant??) gf to go to uk, and that he has issues with staying in uk, hence is desperate to marry for papers.

I would like to read more from someone who knows the actual story.

Reactions: 1
Daria is from Moldova she’s not ethnically Russian. I don’t know why she acts like she can’t speak Romanian in the interviews with Alex Bodi, the official language of her home country is Romanian. Also how the f did she manage to convince people she’s self made? She had to close her jacket shop on kings road because her sponsor stopped paying rent. As someone said above, if her family was actually wealthy she would not associate herself with embarrassing Iranian and Romanian criminals. Even her London friends are dodgy shisha lounge owners that clearly launder money. That Rana super car collector must be the sponsor.

Reactions: 7