Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is with them lot, they’ve all been friends for a very long time…

Any women who thinks that she will have a good life with him, is in for the worst life ever! He cannot be trusted for s**t! 100% he is out there cheating, there was a girl smiling back at him, as he was filming and you can hear women with them lot. Hopefully the Banc lot are not cheating and he probs took them as his wife follows their page, and as they are open about their marriages the wife won’t suspect him.

The pic:
Either these men need to get this out of their system before they marry or find a wife they can party with. Because it’s not fair to marry someone then have totally different expectations out of life.

Reactions: 4
Either these men need to get this out of their system before they marry or find a wife they can party with. Because it’s not fair to marry someone then have totally different expectations out of life.
These men are the greedy type, they want the stable relationship with a woman who is a homemaker and dots around him and gives him security and children. But they also want to be ‘boys’ and have affairs with random women, and unfortunately not all but there are women out there and it seems to be increasing that are willing to engage in sexual activities in order for their holidays to be funded or receive gifts and cash, they are called fly out girls, and some men are honest that they are married and they still continue with engaging with married men. It’s a dog eat, dog world.

Reactions: 2
I’m beginning to wonder if the others are all cut from the same cloth.

What they are doing will come back to them in a horrible way.

Via their female relatives. You can’t treat people so badly and have no comeback.

Via their female relatives. You can’t treat people so badly and have no comeback.
To extent yes, probably not as bad as him. But the amount of alcohol being consumed by them, they can easily get carried away.

Of course it will come back to them, and hopefully Kasim’s wife puts her foot down and says you’ve embarrassed and humiliated me enough and takes everything and goes. Imagine being married to him, you would be scared to introduce him to your female friends, sisters or any females. Nobody deserves to be treated this way. When she does finally pluck the courage to leave he won’t stop it’s an addiction, as long as he has money, he will always behave this way. Without money he wouldn’t get that much action as he’s actually a very rude and aggressive person, talks down to people, he thinks he is better than everyone and feels very entitled, when he talks it’s always money and materialistic orientated.

Reactions: 1

The older female relatives (mothers, aunts etc) will likely never publicly admit what their sons do in traditional culture anyway.. or tell the wife to be patient and he will ‘change.’ Of course the guys don’t if there are no repercussions and they aren’t needed to take a long hard look at themselves.

I’m guessing Kasim’s parents are old school if he got a wife from back home and not someone born and bred here. It’s creepy as hell if that is the case and they’re disgusting people all round for turning a blind eye or condoning. I’ve said this before but imagine if it was their son being cheated on and SHE was the one doing the cheating.

If she doesn’t have financial support or isn’t working I doubt she will leave. Isn’t that the point of what these backward people do

From the outfit choices in the wedding she looks “modern” in that cringey way people from bigger cities are.

If this is the case, why is she turning a blind eye?

Girls from there will turn a blind eye if it’s “hidden” but this adultery is public. I think it’s either an arrangement or she is planning her exit. She isn’t the forced to stay wife.

It’s the ultimate humiliation.

I think kasim or his brother might be investing into the banc Shisha. Why else would those guys hang around with someone who cheats? He doesn’t look like good company. They might be why they tolerate his cheating cheap asssss

From the outfit choices in the wedding she looks “modern” in that cringey way people from bigger cities are.

If this is the case, why is she turning a blind eye?

Girls from there will turn a blind eye if it’s “hidden” but this adultery is public. I think it’s either an arrangement or she is planning her exit. She isn’t the forced to stay wife.

It’s the ultimate humiliation.

I think kasim or his brother might be investing into the banc Shisha. Why else would those guys hang around with someone who cheats? He doesn’t look like good company. They might be why they tolerate his cheating cheap asssss
I think Kasim is invested in Banc, one of the silent investors, I heard he is invested in Mia Lounge in Swiss Cottage. His wife is from back home, but came over for a while as in I found her old linked in account and she was customer services at HSBC. So maybe, could be way off, she was promised from childhood, both him and his wife have similarities in their features and she could be a cousin. Looking at linkedin she quit her job prior to marriage, so she is a stay home wife. He is her cash cow, you can tell by her eyes that she wouldn’t be easy to live with, but neither is he. I checked to see if he follows his wife’s account and he doesn’t, but the Banc lot and their mrs follow her.

Last edited:
Kasim doesn’t follow his wife’s account or did I misunderstand that?

The sleeveless wedding outfit means her own family probably isn’t very religious but I still get the feeling she would be expected to stay with him with it being a cultural thing (and especially as she doesn’t work, which is uncommon nowadays, even if the husband is very well off). Does she live with the in-laws?

He takes her to the local fast food places but not to the exclusive places in London he takes Daria and others it seems. His birthday night out looks he preferred the company of everyone but his actual wife, same as that Eid dinner event hosted by Amir Khan and Faryal. Yeah Amir and Faryal are a mess but Kasim is worse. Who the hell takes another woman and not their actual wife to a big Muslim event. What a creep

I also wondered if they might be cousins. They both have quite large faces and similar noses as well as thin upper lip.

Last edited:
Kasim doesn’t follow his wife’s account or did I misunderstand that?

The sleeveless wedding outfit means her own family probably isn’t very religious but I still get the feeling she would be expected to stay with him with it being a cultural thing (and especially as she doesn’t work, which is uncommon nowadays, even if the husband is very well off). Does she live with the in-laws?

He takes her to the local fast food places but not to the exclusive places in London he takes Daria and others it seems. His birthday night out looks he preferred the company of everyone but his actual wife, same as that Eid dinner event hosted by Amir Khan and Faryal. Yeah Amir and Faryal are a mess but Kasim is worse. Who the hell takes another woman and not their actual wife to a big Muslim event. What a creep

I also wondered if they might be cousins. They both have quite large faces and similar noses as well as thin upper lip.
She lives with family as in mum and dad, the last place he took her abroad was his recent trip to Pakistan. Oh he took her to Melin and Teto’s Saltman. I know a few couples that block their partners, and I’m assuming that is what he has done, funnily he follows his older brother and vice versa. So Mr Kashef is aware of his younger brothers antics and I suspect he is also having an affair behind his wife’s back. There is one girl on his brothers business page, that makes me think, yep that his brother and her are having a thing. And yes, she doesn’t work unless he has given her some small business to run from home or unless he convinced her that he has so much money, that gives her a weekly allowance.

He looks exactly like his wife there, are they cousins?
Most likely, although he tells people, that’s his childhood sweetheart. If they were childhood sweet hearts then I can assure you I know he was cheating on her before he was even married. In other news he’s quiet on Insta, so I guess holiday is over and ready for the hangout party.

Childhood sweetheart? Who acts like they’re ashamed of and cheats on their childhood sweetheart 🙄 He won’t even acknowledge she exists online and was wearing his wedding band in the wedding pics but not now.

Sounds like he’s embarrassed of his marriage and wife more than anything else.

Childhood sweetheart? Who acts like they’re ashamed of and cheats on their childhood sweetheart 🙄 He won’t even acknowledge she exists online and was wearing his wedding band in the wedding pics but not now.

Sounds like he’s embarrassed of his marriage and wife more than anything else.
I agree, but the real embarrassment is him. No shame and no remorse. He was partying away like he was 18 and single, I’m more then sure he had his holiday flings out in Mykonos. Now he’s completely silent.

Just noticed Mr Banc or his Mrs don’t wear wedding bands as well.

Last edited:
Do you think the banc have split up?

It can’t help hanging around with adulterer kasim?

I know some Muslim men don’t wear wedding bands but they wouldn’t from the beginning then would they, not wear it then take it off later on. Imagine the outcry if their wives were out when decided to ditch their wedding rings too, let alone flirt, mess around or even end up in bed with other men. All hell would break loose.

Is that Kasim’s mum behind him with the hijab on at his wedding? His family looks quite a bit more outwardly religious than his wife’s. Also in the that restaurant video on Insta from Croydon or wherever it was there were younger women in headscarves at the table.

I know some Muslim men don’t wear wedding bands but they wouldn’t from the beginning then would they, not wear it then take it off later on. Imagine the outcry if their wives were out when decided to ditch their wedding rings too, let alone flirt, mess around or even end up in bed with other men. All hell would break loose.

Is that Kasim’s mum behind him with the hijab on at his wedding? His family looks quite a bit more outwardly religious than his wife’s. Also in the that restaurant video on Insta from Croydon or wherever it was there were younger women in headscarves at the table.
Yes his mum behind him on his wedding day wearing a hijab.

Do you think this is the same girl

Attachments

The reason I asked as she was in Mykonos at the same time as him and came back same time as him. She was out with her friends celebrating her 30th birthday. He took her the Liverpool cup final with him, and he’s been seen around West London area with him a lot, he has been bragging about having a girlfriend, so I guess it’s her. Whilst married, cheating on now, both his wife and her. I’m not even sure how he does it.