Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch what was being said to her on her latest story?
It's a bit garbled. I've played it several times. Can't make it out. 😒
---
Bloody hell that's rough as duck. She's 'having a fag' in the second clip. I wonder if she can do smoke rings through her polo hole? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's a bit garbled. I've played it several times. Can't make it out. 😒
---
Bloody hell that's rough as duck. She's 'having a fag' in the second clip. I wonder if she can do smoke rings through her polo hole? 😂

View attachment 2013628
View attachment 2013629
View attachment 2013630
Id say she can do perfect smoke rings😂😂😂 brilliant
Why is she getting her make up done?? One there is no point and where is she going? Out on the piss and sniff in Portugal? What would her fake success coach say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her 'home' in Portugal turns out to be Chad the Daddy's villa.

The photos of the villa in The Sun don't match the photos Polo has issued - are these photos ripped off from an estate agents site?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her 'home' in Portugal turns out to be Chad the Daddy's villa.

The photos of the villa in The Sun don't match the photos Polo has issued - are these photos ripped off from an estate agents site?

When I saw that earlier I thought it looked different to the other one with the cheap white sun loungers.
So what was the cheap place then?
“Daddy” villa is very nice no wonder she got a tattoo for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I saw that earlier I thought it looked different to the other one with the cheap white sun loungers.
So what was the cheap place then?
“Daddy” villa is very nice no wonder she got a tattoo for him!
I don't think that is the Daddy villa. Everything with Danniella and Daddy is smoke and mirrors.

Chad isn't even a Director of Daddy the Agency.

Correspondence address is 4 Milkwell Gardens, Woodford Green, England, IG8 7BX - could that be the address Polo is living at in the UK?

Reactions: 7
I don't think that is the Daddy villa. Everything with Danniella and Daddy is smoke and mirrors.

Chad isn't even a Director of Daddy the Agency.

Correspondence address is 4 Milkwell Gardens, Woodford Green, England, IG8 7BX - could that be the address Polo is living at in the UK?
True, Hes probably paid to rent it or knows someone who owns it?? God only knows? But it looks like one of those villas that are usually rented. Its far too nice for him to afford surly
😂

Reactions: 4
I love to see his qualifications 🤭
Poor man got suckered into being her sober coach with the goal (allegedly) of preparing her to go to Turkey for surgery…….only to read in the media that she is heading back to Blighty to an after party where she will be on mineral water all night due to the skills he taught her in one session.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor man got suckered into being her sober coach with the goal (allegedly) of preparing her to go to Turkey for surgery…….only to read in the media that she is heading back to Blighty to an after party where she will be on mineral water all night due to the skills he taught her in one session.🤦‍♀️
Oh so he really is qualified? Poor man, another scam of hers it seems if he is actually qualified and she’s attending an even in a pub/club on Saturday, what could possibly go wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
True, Hes probably paid to rent it or knows someone who owns it?? God only knows? But it looks like one of those villas that are usually rented. Its far too nice for him to afford surly
😂
The villa is up for sale on this real estate website...

Another of Daddy's clients stayed there last year, The Sun say the place was rented...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The villa is up for sale on this real estate website...

Another of Daddy's clients stayed there last year, The Sun say the place was rented...
A life of smoke and mirrors. Any bets they booked a viewing with the estate agent and then did an impromtu photo shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just sat here laughing how she insists it's only one more surgery till she looks like her original self again 😂 Unless that one surgery is 6 months long, her best bet would be to have a carrier bag surgically attached to her face with a pipe sticking out of her deformed hooter for her to whistle breathe through!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Turkey surgery was initially 2 surgeries starting November then December then either side of Christmas then January, then 2 weeks time, then 10 days then February, then next week then at the weekend and then next week and then 2 weeks time and now we are in March and its going to be in a few weeks...

This won't be her final surgery of 5 because she hasn't had the other 4. Every single post surgery photo in the past 6 years has been after she has left a clinic after botox and fillers and she then releases highly filtered photos.

Is it me or are her attempt as filtering her photos are getting more and more ridiculous. The media keeps reprinting them. They mist know it's all bullshit and lies but she is cheap handy clickbait to get the website views and advertising revenue.

As for Chad the Daddy - he is like the owner of a Victorian travelling freak show.
---
She cannot even lie straight in bed, so the question is whether she was invited in the first place!
I think Chad the Daddy offers a package deal for mediocre events where he will provide Z-Listers to try and generate some publicity and media interest and raise the profile. Hence Polo face being invited to random events - I'm sure more members of Chad's travelling freak show attend the same events as Polo. As Polo is newspaper clickbait heaven she might actually be in demand!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.