Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she is back in the UK this weekend
dw.jpg

But I thought she said she was having her Turkey surgery this week? :unsure:
danniellawestbrook_73_1677372097179.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think these are undisclosed ads. Why @ them every 5 mins. You would just say sponsor or therapist
---
I think the posts with the alcohol / addiction people are undisclosed ads , why would you @ them. Would you not just say sponsor/ therapist. And the lists of what they do ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think these are undisclosed ads. Why @ them every 5 mins. You would just say sponsor or therapist
---
I think the posts with the alcohol / addiction people are undisclosed ads , why would you @ them. Would you not just say sponsor/ therapist. And the lists of what they do ?
I thought that. Polo didn't write that the spelling and grammar are too good for Polo. I recon her agent has wrangled an advertising deal with her so called sober success coach - a free service for professional photos and free advertising with probably the best known drug addict in the UK.

Reactions: 10
I thought that. Polo didn't write that the spelling and grammar are too good for Polo. I recon her agent has wrangled an advertising deal with her so called sober success coach - a free service for professional photos and free advertising with probably the best known drug addict in the UK.
Exactly. I knew as soon as I saw it. An undeclared #AD with some copy and paste word Salad sent by the account holder.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t this photo taken when she was still in the UK? I’m sure I’ve seen it before…..
This was the night of #Revolutgate and alleged panic attacks and an alleged A&E visit because she couldn’t afford the tube fair to a sofa somewhere, was only about 2/3 weeks ago the lying polo faced bleep… she’s even the UK’s biggest liar (seriously pmsl at that @Minty_socks 😂)
---
Looks like she is back in the UK this weekend
View attachment 2012307
Wow great idea for a “recovering addict” , surly you would think her “fully accredited Interventionist and Recovery Coach” David Gibson at Sober Success and Partners (wonder who the partners are?) would advise against this🤔 What prober rehabilitation Center or fully qualified drug addiction counsellor would think this is ok? There is definitely some dodgy about that David Gibson, I doubt he’s even qualified in anything, sober success IG looks like everything is copied and pasted from google.
Apparetly he himself started using drugs at age 14…. Sound similar?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His ‘role’ title isn’t a protected one like a nutritionist or clinical psychologist so from today I’ll also be a sober coach holding all of local meetings at the Southwold Brewery and at any nightclub that will have me. Utter horseshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His ‘role’ title isn’t a protected one like a nutritionist or clinical psychologist so from today I’ll also be a sober coach holding all of local meetings at the Southwold Brewery and at any nightclub that will have me. Utter horseshit.
I love to see his qualifications 🤭

Reactions: 7
Oh please. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's still dragging out that surgery nonsense? She was photographed sniffing and looking wasted by the press not long ago, with some fella who was having a piss. The paper kept hinting about her sniffing and wiping her nose. If I were her I would keep myself fully covered up, keep my head down, and my mouth shut. I don't see the point in filtering that ravaged face. It's tricky to decide which one will peg it first, her or Price.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.