Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she pay for the resort, seems like it was gifted. Don’t see any mentions or displays if it is gifted or an ad. Does this not have to be declared on the post?

Reactions: 1
U know certain class of people wear tracksuits on flights. As I said before most unflattering piece of clothing u can wear.

I thinks she’s expecting,no glasses of red wine lately and always hiding the tummy delighted for her if she is

Although she said more times than I can recall she doesn't plan to have anymore.. I think she is pregnant.. she has to be? She is mad for wine and hasn't mentioned it in ages and she looks very pregnant, not that her belly is big or anything I just feel even in her face she has a pregnant look off her, and obviously with all the hiding her belly is something too

Reactions: 3
Although she said more times than I can recall she doesn't plan to have anymore.. I think she is pregnant.. she has to be? She is mad for wine and hasn't mentioned it in ages and she looks very pregnant, not that her belly is big or anything I just feel even in her face she has a pregnant look off her, and obviously with all the hiding her belly is something too
She might be. I suppose she needs something to keep her page ‘interesting ’. And remember she’ll be the first woman in the world to have a baby; just like her wedding being cancelled, these things only happen to Danni.

Reactions: 2
I would say it's just her problem area she has mentioned the tummy area before. Thought you weren't to go on rollercoasters pregnant?

The posture issue is from a back injury!
Absolutely BS. There is nothing wrong with her back. Her neck is hard that’s about it. No one with a bad back could do all those road journeys and weekends away, the woman is a con artist.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely BS. There is nothing wrong with her back. Her neck is hard that’s about it. No one with a bad back could do all those road journeys and weekends away, the woman is a con artist.
True, never once has she said she is in pain etc & taking tablets, she is well able to go to “judge rye beans”, at the weekends, in Newbridge & literally “dance on the tables”, all night long

Something happened on a holiday about 6 or 7 years ago, I think. There is a photo up on IG, lying on a spinal board, if that’s what you call the board etc
I know, I remember her having the accident .. but does anyone know if she got a compensation claim out of it? Could explain her lifestyle if she did considering she seems to blow money likes it's going out of fashion

Well she doesn’t blow money on clothes for herself. The clothes in Penneys are better fit and quality to what she buys !!!

She can’t put a whole outfit together, it’s all mismatched, the earring in the nose, is something from the 1980s.

For a girl who is quite slim & good looking, she always looks trashy, when dolled up

Did she get a claim from her injury?
She probably did! That photo was hands down the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. Like I can actually picture her saying to the paramedics to hold on & stand out of the way to let the husband take the photo! If it was that serious taking a photo would of been the last thing on their minds 🙄

Well she doesn’t blow money on clothes for herself. The clothes in Penneys are better fit and quality to what she buys !!!

She can’t put a whole outfit together, it’s all is Caa mismatched, the earring in the nose, is something from the 1980s.

For a girl who is quite slim & good looking, she always looks trashy, when dolled up
Hasn’t a clue how to dress. How any fashion brands work with her is literally beggers belief. The step daughter is the best dressed out of the 5 of them so clearly Danielle has no influence on her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.