Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they're heading home.. long drive I guess but God they must have been dying to get out of there. Those glamping sites are fab in the middle of summer. I can imagine how horrible they're now when it's cold and miserable. Sure didn't look to be anyone else even there
No photos of any freebie fancy meal, they got 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m not seen her showing what she puts into her water bottle and cutting it up
Lord jesus

and does she have any other clothes or just them jumpers?

Reactions: 2
I’m not seen her showing what she puts into her water bottle and cutting it up
Lord jesus

and does she have any other clothes or just them jumpers?
Have to say I love that water is very refreshing im really bad at drinking water so makes me drink it 🤣🤣

• Haha
It was easier working full time
Hun u only done 4 days a week and at best that was every 2nd week with bank holidays and days off for your hotel trips so u done max 3 days

and u had a cleaner every week 😂

Reactions: 3
Drinking thurs night, hungover yesterday, day out today afternoon tea and off out tomorrow again.. some life!!

Drinking thurs night, hungover yesterday, day out today afternoon tea and off out tomorrow again.. some life!!
Now, Now, no need for that!!!
The poor girl can’t afford to save & buy a house for her, Kev & the kids!!!

Hmm, I wonder why, maybe if they sat in , night after night & no holidays for about 2 years, then they would have a deposit easy saved up

Now, Now, no need for that!!!
The poor girl can’t afford to save & buy a house for her, Kev & the kids!!!

Hmm, I wonder why, maybe if they sat in , night after night & no holidays for about 2 years, then they would have a deposit easy saved up
Sure she’s not bothered she knows eventually she will be handed the council house that’s what the third child was probably for to move them up the list a bit then she can keep spending the money on herself and let someone else house her children
---
And the state of the outfit that jumper dress with the big gut 😂😂😂

Sure she’s not bothered she knows eventually she will be handed the council house that’s what the third child was probably for to move them up the list a bit then she can keep spending the money on herself and let someone else house her children
---
Yip, the jumper dress was like something out of a charity shop, surprised she doesn’t have the tits hanging out of it 🍒

---
I honestly didn’t think that having more kids meant u went up the list I thought that was done away with lord

the money she spends daily in shops she would have deposit saved in no time and maybe pay for some lessons on how to stand in pictures
The back and the arm is just too much

The big chunky gold hoops are so tacky, she has no clue how to dress! She needs to strip it back a bit, full face of glam for afternoon tea 😬

Wearing that stupid jumper in the gym and for the rest of the day after 🤮
Sure she’s manky dirty all you have to do is look at her and you can see how dirty she is same make up left on for two days filthy long yellow nails I can only imagine the dirt of the house I hope that cleaner wears a glove and mask and she will earn her money in that house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.