Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she get the old page back I’m v Nosy
All she did was deactivate it, herself, like the way you can do with your Facebook account, instead of actually deleting it & losing it.

It was actually “pathetic” to see all the other “IG Huns” sharing her page & saying it’s terrible, please give her other page a following.

It was nothing but a publicity stunt, by the agencies who they are signed up too

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Im i gone crazy or is she back driving before 6 weeks if so shes not insured if she crashes or if someone crashes into her 🤔

Reactions: 3
She got a Doona gifted from smyths and now she’s on telling people to buy them second hand on adverts. Why do brands send these idiots anything…

Reactions: 2
Can someone teach her how to hold that poxy phone when she talking into it

also looks like she be off work even longer now since the page back

Had to stop breastfeeding as the baby is lip tied ummmm wonder was it more to do with the fact she wanted a night out on the beer when her baby was three weeks old

Reactions: 6
My god, it was so essential to show off her cheap, nasty Pennys top🙄 The poor babys head totally unsupported and hanging, crushing her with one arm.... Cop on Danni, put the baby down before filming absolute crap😤 Wouldnt you think a mother of 3 would have more sense?
Said exactly the same thing myself when I saw it brain dead self centred attention seeker more interested in filming herself than the poor infants neck and head

All the Q&A’s she is “supposedly” getting regarding “motherhood & pregnancy” is a joke!!!
Is she the only one in Ireland that is an expert on just having a baby, along with having 2 other kids ?

Isn’t she going away next weekend with just Kev, to celebrate both their birthdays.
Probably leaving the kids with a minder for the weekend, as per usual, out on the piss

Reactions: 1
All the Q&A’s she is “supposedly” getting regarding “motherhood & pregnancy” is a joke!!!
Is she the only one in Ireland that is an expert on just having a baby, along with having 2 other kids ?

Isn’t she going away next weekend with just Kev, to celebrate both their birthdays.
Probably leaving the kids with a minder for the weekend, as per usual, out on the piss
That’s why the breast feeding was stopped so she could have her nights away and boozy nights out god forbid she would let a small thing like a new born infant stop her from going out and posing for photos with dopey kev

Haven’t had a night away with partner since 2020 before child was born!! No doubt a gifted stay aswel.. 🙄🙄

So she's leaving her month old baby over night again?
Perfect timing for the breastfeeding to stop and great timing that her page is back up and running

if it is a PR stay I 100% believe the account been disabled was done by her. She hasn’t said how it happened and how she got it back. Didn’t even announce it on the other page it’s back
But magically got it back on the 7th Feb the day she said her so called maternity leave for Instagram will be up. She said this about 2/3 weeks ago.
and hotel stay the same week

Has she really left a 5 week old baby for the night. Well I suppose it's ok as she still is in Leinster.

Tagging the crap out of Glasson hoping to bag future freebies... I'm sure they'll offer her something in return..

Also do we need to see hubby in bath... Christ get a life and get off the phone

Reactions: 5
She only said yesterday she’s still bleeding? Did she have a c section? There’s no way I’d be using tampons 5 weeks after giving birth 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.