Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s no way that are paying full rent on that house and buying all the crap tit she buys have to be on some kind of HAP scheme or something
She is probably still down as a single mother, she was well in there with the 2 kids at least 2 years before she got married, probably has not told the Social Welfare her situation had changed, she would be allowed work so many hours & still get SW, she can’t even make the four days of work that she is down for

Reactions: 1
100% on some kind of social welfare and that’s why they will never buy their own home she knows eventually she will be handed the council
House to walk into

From what I’ve heard he doesn’t pay maintenance for his Daughter either, that came from his own family member!

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve heard he doesn’t pay maintenance for his Daughter either, that came from his own family member!
oh wouldn’t surprise me sure the picture she let the little one bring into school that day showing Ava outside the house saying oh she doesn’t live here that was disgusting aswell

Reactions: 5
oh wouldn’t surprise me sure the picture she let the little one bring into school that day showing Ava outside the house saying oh she doesn’t live here that was disgusting aswell
Absolutely awful! No sign of her at the “family scan” either, child is her sibling too. She’s vile the way she leaves that child out. I wonder if her following got word of the fact he doesn’t pay maintenance though how quickly she’d loose popularity! How embarrassing. Any man not providing for his own flesh & blood is disgusting & should be ashamed of themselves 🤬

Reactions: 5
Absolutely awful! No sign of her at the “family scan” either, child is her sibling too. She’s vile the way she leaves that child out. I wonder if her following got word of the fact he doesn’t pay maintenance though how quickly she’d loose popularity! How embarrassing. Any man not providing for his own flesh & blood is disgusting & should be ashamed of themselves 🤬
sure I’m fairness she wouldn’t have her own kids around her if she didn’t have to I really don’t know why she is having another child she can’t get away from the two she has often enough

Reactions: 4
sure I’m fairness she wouldn’t have her own kids around her if she didn’t have to I really don’t know why she is having another child she can’t get away from the two she has often enough
Exactly just proof it’s an “insta baby” using it to grow her following because she’s nothing else going on to grab attention. She’ll do all the big announcements & all the staged photos & then leave it for the gormless husband to rare like the other 2 🙄

Exactly just proof it’s an “insta baby” using it to grow her following because she’s nothing else going on to grab attention. She’ll do all the big announcements & all the staged photos & then leave it for the gormless husband to rare like the other 2 🙄
big dopey clueless kev standing like the big ejit he is in all these staged photos for her insta his help him he is actually the laughing stock of newbridge every real man in newbridge is laughing at him

You can just tell how uncomfortable he is, obviously too afraid of her to speak up. He must cringe at her insta. I’d say he gets an awful life off his mates 🙈 that story of her dancing is the most comical thing, she is such a gobshite 🤣

Reactions: 2
But sure he’s just brought anywhere to either mind the kids or take photos of her I can imagine what my partner would say if I was saying to him every two mins take a picture of me here now take one of me walking down the stairs now take one of me turning around looking into the camera now take one of me walking down the corridor I know what would be done with the camera 😂😂😂😂 how can she not see how she is embarrassing him but then she does but little miss selfish only worries about herself of course

2 w

2 words, UNPLANNED PREGNANCY

Seems to be her trademark, was only with Kev, 5-6 months when she got pregnant with Ever Leigh

This seems to be her party trick, she was only going out with Kev, 5-6 months & the same thing happened, got pregnant with Everleigh

Haha that’s true maybe she was afraid someone would take him from her just like she did to her best friend

• Haha
Unola
2 w

This seems to be her party trick, she was only going out with Kev, 5-6 months & the same thing happened, got pregnant with Everleigh
Unplanned pregnancy my arse! That one knows exactly what she is at! She probably got pregnant the first time because he already had a child with his ex & she knew what she was at this time too.

• Haha
I don't think my partner would b 2 impressed if I started putting pictures on Instagram in just a bra and knickers. Imagine all his friends looking at then. Mortified 4 him or does he ave any respect 4 himself.🤔

Last edited:
No he doesn’t as she clearly doesn’t either but we all knew that doesn’t take half naked pictures all over Instagram for his friends and god knows who else to see to know that about her the lack of any common respect, manners or decency with her is so obvious a blind person could see that

I'm absolutely cringing at that Halloween video 🙈 Is she trying to be funny, sexy, cute?? I've only the one and I was sooo busy today with just catching up on the house and getting the baby ready for for her first Halloween visits etc. How in the name of God does someone who is halfway through their pregnancy, two young children, work 4 days a week, have time to dress themselves up like that and get the kids sorted all for a video???!!!! A video??!!!

Because she does nothing else literally nothing else only doll her self up and look into the phone I have never ever actually seen her clean her house or do any form of house work I would say the place is minging

Reactions: 6
Because she does nothing else literally nothing else only doll her self up and look into the phone I have never ever actually seen her clean her house or do any form of house work I would say the place is minging
Does she cook those “roasts” that appear on Sundays?!

I remember her ages ago saying she gets a cleaner in, on a Friday & she just tidies the house every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.