Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait and see, she will be pregnant again straight after the birth of this new baby. One minute she moaning how sick she is & couldn’t go to work a week or two ago & Kev had to do work around the house for her, but was able to go on a date night a week ago on a Friday, but had being off sick all that week from work.

Now she is putting up videos & posts how she wants Kev to basically ride her.

There’s nothing wrong with this one, she is just playing the oh I am pregnant card, with the HSE & she knows they can’t pull her up about not being in work etc

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want to work you can see it with her. It must kill her she’s not making enough off insta to not have to work at all. I often wonder how this one has so many followers, like people aren’t following her for her sense of style or home decor obviously! It must be to just get a laugh? Either that or she’s paid people to follow her 🙈

I always notice she shares stuff about Kev giving her a massage or loving her new boobs etc🤮they must absolutely kill each other because she’s hell bent on trying to prove they’re madly in love love or can’t keep their hands off each other. You’re fooling no one Danni hun 🤣Any couple who is properly content doesn’t post like that on SM. and not one single person gives a flying duck that your husband wants to give you a back massage I mean is nothing private with this one. She clearly has no regard for the step daughter either whose obviously old enough to be seeing all this dirt about her own father, that tik tok is vile 🤮 the poor child must want to vomit!

Reactions: 6
I work in the public sector and it's just too easy to get signed off when you're pregnant and apply for work share etc. I myself was signed off early by my Consultant, I actually didn't want to finish up I was fecking bored at home! And tbh I felt guilty for my colleagues especially those who don't have kids or choose not to have them. Now it's great for flexibility when you have a family and trying to organise childcare but there are toooo many that take advantage and she's one of them. I was barely a wet week pregnant and one my other "mom" colleagues told me to get signed off straightaway! She thought I was mad that I was still coming into work 6 months pregnant 🤦🏻‍♂️

It is actually disgusting the way this one plays the system the people she works with who actually go to work and don’t spend most of their day taking pictures of them constantly to post on social media like a teenager and Not a grown woman must dislike her they have to I know I would if I worked with some one as lazy and vain as her, the kids are dragged out every weekend hail rain or snow sick or well just so she has content for the gram I can tell you they never get bright anywhere if they actually have to pay for it everywhere they go they got it for free and as for a happy relationship yeah right dopey kev is a bit like the rest of the idiots married to these desperate money hungry wannabes and he thinks he’s with a celebrity god love him the thick it’s like the pelo one’s husband and more than just a ma

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t want to work you can see it with her. It must kill her she’s not making enough off insta to not have to work at all. I often wonder how this one has so many followers, like people aren’t following her for her sense of style or home decor obviously! It must be to just get a laugh? Either that or she’s paid people to follow her 🙈

I always notice she shares stuff about Kev giving her a massage or loving her new boobs etc🤮they must absolutely kill each other because she’s hell bent on trying to prove they’re madly in love love or can’t keep their hands off each other. You’re fooling no one Danni hun 🤣Any couple who is properly content doesn’t post like that on SM. and not one single person gives a flying duck that your husband wants to give you a back massage I mean is nothing private with this one. She clearly has no regard for the step daughter either whose obviously old enough to be seeing all this dirt about her own father, that tik tok is vile 🤮 the poor child must want to vomit!

I've always said it to friends she got the massive increase in followers that time she'd the accident on holidays. She didn't even have 8000 followers then! It went up to 10,000 as people were nosey as she'd a big detailed picture/story up so a few shared and it went from there, the 'Power' of SM and all that... I always make that point too that the couples posting loved up quotes, pics etc are the ones that aren't in fact loved up at all. Who cares if you are or not, there's just no need to plaster your undying love for your partner on SM(maybe tell him when you are next to each other in bed, at home, text?!) My husband would actually die of mortification if I did & would also think I've lost my marbles 😂 Anything she's to pay for is desperate towards the lavish expensive freebies she gets now on the daily. I can't remember when it was but it was fairly recently they went away to a hotel, had to pay themselves and my god the hotel was dirt 😂🙄 A real old hotel, you could nearly smell the mould through the stories 😂

That’s a fact I remember that hotel she was even too embarrassed to post it the state of it 😂😂

• Haha
I see she is off again tomorrow probably to get her hair done for the long weekend.She has to be the most selfish women on the gram everything revolves around her needs where she is going what she has to do and the family get dragged along.Everywhere she goes is all just for Instagram content and I mean how many selfies can a woman of her age a mother of two take. She nearly wanted a medal because she got up this morning and done what every other mother does every morning.

Reactions: 5
Jesus surprise surprise she could peel herself off her bed to go to villa for content for the gram along with all the other desperate huns there 😂😂😂 I suppose she might get a free cardigan so might be worth her getting off her arse and make the trip up the town after all

Of course she’d be there 🤣 does anyone even shop there I often wonder how that shop is still open 😂

Does anyone else find the scan picture teddies plain weird?! I’m sorry but kids that age don’t give a fiddlers about a child they’ve not met yet, sibling or not. Give it a rest hun 😴

Reactions: 6
Of course she’d be there 🤣 does anyone even shop there I often wonder how that shop is still open 😂

Does anyone else find the scan picture teddies plain weird?! I’m sorry but kids that age don’t give a fiddlers about a child they’ve not met yet, sibling or not. Give it a rest hun 😴
The picture with them asleep with the teddy's was so fake the little was definitely not asleep staged by the mother all for Instagram

100% staged pathetic attention seeker she is

Reactions: 3
I called in2 Villa tis evening. Nt 1 person came offer 2 offer me anything. Was actually looking for a skirt however couldn't even look property as the table with th stuff was in th way. Staff could do with abit of pr training.

Am I reading that wrong??! Says she doesn't really like going out, surely she's trolling us!!! She's never bloody home!

Reactions: 4
Am I reading that wrong??! Says she doesn't really like going out, surely she's trolling us!!! She's never bloody home!
Yes you read it right but can't wait to go out for her birthday and shell just sit with the kids ignoring her for know maybe actually spend time with them instead of never being home

Reactions: 1
I actually nearly choked when I heard her say it from the one that would go to the opening of a letter just so she can take pictures of herself lucky she takes a good picture as trust me she does not look like that in real life

Reactions: 4
They’re ignoring her because they’re not used to having her there clearly. The father is raring them. Does this one never pick up a hoover or a mop?! He must do everything in the house because she doesn’t seem to lift a finger.

They’re ignoring her because they’re not used to having her there clearly. The father is raring them. Does this one never pick up a hoover or a mop?! He must do everything in the house because she doesn’t seem to lift a finger.
sure wasn’t that long ago she came on to say she was hiring a cleaner as she couldn’t stay on top of cleaning well Danny love get off your phone stop posing like a teenager and stay at home for maybe one day over the weekend and you will have time to clean your house it is obvious he is the woman in the relationship minding kids and cleaning the house as she is clearly too busy adoring her self down the phone it’s actually embarrassing for her at this stage

Sweet Jesus the tongue out and all 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I just can't believe she made th comment about th double children's allowance. This is 4 normal people trying 2 feed & educate their children. Nt 2 buy crap on line which they don't need.

Last edited:
I just can't believe she made th comment about th double children's allowance. This 4 normal people trying 2 feed & educate their children. Nt 2 buy crap on line which they don't need.
there’s no way that are paying full rent on that house and buying all the crap tit she buys have to be on some kind of HAP scheme or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.