Danielle Vanier #3 New flat, Dani’s a brat, Em is treated like a doormat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved how she repeatedly wanted to make it clear that the parents had a pool. Everyone they have a pool!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I like Danni but looks like she’s going down the paid subscription/substack route. Her new venture and bemoaning the fact she’s offered her styling advice for free…it’s so disingenuous as she’s getting aff link pennies from all the clicks and cookies. From bits she’s picked off the internet, nothing she’s actually bought herself or can give a genuine recommendation for. Be interesting to see what way she’s taking things now, wanting us to pay for links she’s getting paid for?! You’re ok thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit torn about this tbh. Dani’s styling I do think offers something genuinely helpful if you like her aesthetic - she has a flair for it and often shares things that I haven’t seen all over the usual suspects’ insta.

She does also (or at least did) tend to try beauty products for a while before recommending so her recommendations have a ring of truth to them.

On the other hand if I were paying, I would want more content (and more consistent content) than she is likely to offer.

Reactions: 7
There’s been a sudden rush to this. For £5 a month, which is the cost of substack, I can buy a magazine so I’d be looking at quantity and quality of content for the same price. Guessing they’re having to try this as people are getting wise to the aff links but it’s a saturated market and I’m not sure it’ll get her the income she thinks

Reactions: 2
I think she’d do well doing actual 1:1 styling/coaching sessions tbh but imagine her health situation prevents it. Or something like pls find me an outfit for x event for a smaller one off fee.

Said this on Alexandra Stedman’s thread too but just don’t see how the substack model can work for anyone when it’s such poor value comparative to video or music streaming services which have SO much more content. I think a service where Danielle took £5 to create you an outfit to your spec would work and be scalable/manageable for her? Are people really even buying clothes enough at the moment to warrant a paid subscription service making recommendations? Feels like misalignment there.

Reactions: 4
No one is asking but those affiliate clicks for JL must be worth a few pennies
Drives me mad when influencers do this, pretending people want to know, when she’s already told them 😂

Reactions: 5
Danielle has always been a bit slow with content, this is why I don’t think a subscription service will work with her. With subscription based content she’d have to continually create content and keep up with what she needs to offer every month. She’d probably earn more doing lives on TikTok but I’m guessing she feels insecure to do that due to her teeth and the possibility of comments on Tiktok being quite harsh due to her appearance

Not sure about the trench coat fastened like that....it just looks like it probably doesn't fit

Reactions: 1