Danielle Vanier #3 New flat, Dani’s a brat, Em is treated like a doormat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I got sick of her and stopped looking at her stories etc. So I hadn't seen her for awhile. 😭
You’re not missing out on much, she’s gloriously boring as usual! I did find it very good that she’s wanting to walk more though. Let’s hope she sticks to it because she really has ballooned

Reactions: 3
Nah I can’t get behind her mouth. I don’t know if she does it on purpose. It’s not her fault, I just can’t stand her baby dolphin teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I skip most of her stories, I find she waffles too much and takes ages to get to the point, but tbh i’m like that with most people. I’m an impatient witch so I know it’s my problem 😂

And I find the mouth/hiding of teeth annoying too. I hope on this new health journey she gets them sorted too, I think it will make such a huge difference to her life.

• Heart
She sells some lovely bits on Vinted but the prices, considering they are probably mainly gifted, are rather high 😳

I wouldn’t call that catty. Influencers need to call our their “colleagues”, cos when it comes from anyone else (followers) it’s deemed trolling / bullying or general rudeness. Fair play DV! 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also does anyone know who that comment is actually aimed at? Must be someone big because Cara called it out too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

DEB6587F-016E-4A70-8644-5F671EF70C16.jpeg

Reactions: 1