Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VictoriaLucas

That trip….the amount of stuff in that goodie bag is obscene, and staying at Coworth Park, spa treatments, dinner….who knew fake eyelashes were that profitable for a company to be spending that much?!

This is going to make me sound really pathetic but watching this “content” made me feel a bit emotional. I would give anything to go somewhere like that and get a big bag of new makeup and just have that kind of time and I’m just so jealous, I could scream.

It made me realise why I have to unfollow all these people. While the rest of us are working constantly and saving to try to do nice things, these people are doing nice things constantly for free, or for being paid. It just doesn’t seem fair at all and if I think about it too much, it makes me miserable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She’s been spoilt her whole life. I recently found out from a friend who knew her from when she was much younger and worked with her at a textile design job that she used to be a “diva” at work and used to storm off and sit down for ages on her phone whenever she didn’t get her way. Apparently she used to be HATED by the manager, and team. She was known as the “rhino” because she’d pretty much storm her way out of everything. She’s also apparently VERY snobby and looks down on people a lot. Can’t say I’m surprised 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is the fact she hasn’t decorated the spare room stressing her out?! Who cares!
Wonder if the sofa company would be interested to know it’s been sold?!
Tbh it goes to show how disingenuous at best the whole influencing thing is. You can’t run an advert recommending something you’ve had for ten minutes, and not had to pay a penny for, it’s transpired the product isn’t for her but she can’t take back the “recommendation” she gave on her stories. Imagine if you’re a chronic pain sufferer who went out and bought it upon her rec - wtf are you meant to do with your £2k sofa now? This form of advertising isn’t fair to the consumer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually really like Dani and arguably shouldn’t be on this thread lol but I hate that the anonymity thing is always weaponised. Like for ppl who claim to understand privilege etc they don’t really get it - social media is hierarchical and gives a small group of people exposure and ability to set the tone. Personally I wouldn’t go in on personal appearance like teeth/weight but I don’t blame anyone for coming here to discuss things that traditional social media doesn’t allow us to, or if it does we’re at risk of attack from the influencer’s flying monkeys attacking us. This isn’t specific to Dani at all but just broadly speaking, it’s easy to disregard anonymous voices when you have the social capital to be allowed to discuss whatever you want under your gov name?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

jobrandsredhair

I think she looked quite alright in the undies personally ! But I love seeing plus size curvy girls like myself proud in their pants tbh, feels relatable to me just wish I could feel as comfortable in my own skin

RomancingRainbows

Someone needs to be honest and say they sized up in shoes because their trotters are fat...not because they are small. I used to kid myself that my size 8s we're badly sized; lo and behold they fit the minute I lose 9 stone. Plus size influencers need to hurry up and be held accountable for the bull they spew. Actually be honest about the logistics of being plus size.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Well Done to @GiftedNotFree for most liked thread name suggestion.

Recap of last thread:
'My gf' finally got a name - it's Em.
Danie spends her time sitting on her arse and furnishing their new flat with bland, uncomfortable-looking furniture and expensive tat.
Em spends her time working, volunteering, studying, cooking, cleaning, decorating and wiping Danie's arse.
Danie has a chronic pain condition, but she doesn't like to talk about it very much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Devitodorito

Im tempted to email them and say it’s done the total opposite of influencing me as a customer and it’s a gross display of wealth to nobodies on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

EssexHun

For the fibro people on here ( I don’t actually know anyone who suffers it so apologies for ignorance). Does it really cause such a mental health issue or is she just woe is me attention
I have fibromyalgia, also cancer (in remission but high risk of it coming back), heart condition (pacemaker), diagnosed depression and anxiety, severe asthma, a bone disease that affects my mobility so I use walking aids... yet I manage to work full time... as a Child Protection Social Worker, who has had to work throughout this pandemic despite being told to shield as I am high risk (due to the severe asthma, regular hospital admissions, constant steroids etc).
I’m not saying that everyone who has a chronic pain condition can work, will be able to work but I have no choice and literally grin and bear it every day... there are days when my mental health and the pain in my body, migraines, sickness, numbness, all feels like it’s going to break me but I try and see the positive things in my life and pull through the dark times... I take medication, I follow advice, I try and not push myself to the brink... but I have no choice and I get called a lot worse in my job and have nasty horrible things said to me, threats made to me and my family... but I manage, I cope... most of the time 🥴
I’m not calling anyone but how someone like Danielle, has the luxury of being able to rest when she feels like it and broadcast it to anyone that wants to hear it, really pisses me off. Sorry, I don’t want to be bitchy or bitter, but there are millions of people who have no choice but to get through each day, to be able to put food on the table and have a roof over their head...
it’s awful that someone messaged her about her teeth, but for me, I’d try and put that in perspective... sorry if I come across like an awful person, I assure you I’m not, I always put others first, not only that’s why I do my job but it’s just me, but Danielle really grinds me down... her and bloody Georgina Grogan, do nothing but moan but can go to bed, sit in a hot tub, receive items for free and choose not to work..
Sorry 😢 just having a bad day and needed to rant.. 😓

• Heart
  • Sad

AuntieSocial

I'm not a massive of fan, but kudos to her for being open and transparent about affiliate links. So few of them are.

• Heart

New-casettes

I have a chronic pain illness with arthritis so bad I couldn’t walk properly at points. I still went to work and have nearly finished a phd. I get so tired that brushing my teeth is a challenge, but I have no choice but to keep on going. I wish the most pressing thing to do was put on clothes and make videos. I have friends who taught and practiced medicine through cancer treatment. She has no fucking clue.

• Heart

larabrn

Checked out the stories for the first time in ages and I’m so glad Danie has found her rhythm with Instagram again. She’s older now and that’s why she’s sharing less. Anyway, I’ll let you guys know how my work take that excuse tomorrow. “Just to let you know, I’ve decided to pretty much check out of this job going forwards. Why? Well, because I’m getting older, of course!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Devitodorito

Danie here, checking in after a long week of thinking about racism and how sad it is, while I get an Uber to my free facial. Ad coming tonight, please like!

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Update guys: work friend told me she’s been chatting to dani and catching up with her and she’s been moaning that em is always busy at work and she’s felt neglected recently and lonely !!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad