Danielle Vanier #3 New flat, Dani’s a brat, Em is treated like a doormat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Done to @GiftedNotFree for most liked thread name suggestion.

Recap of last thread:
'My gf' finally got a name - it's Em.
Danie spends her time sitting on her arse and furnishing their new flat with bland, uncomfortable-looking furniture and expensive tat.
Em spends her time working, volunteering, studying, cooking, cleaning, decorating and wiping Danie's arse.
Danie has a chronic pain condition, but she doesn't like to talk about it very much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well Done to @GiftedNotFree for most liked thread name suggestion.

Recap of last thread:
'My gf' finally got a name - it's Em.
Danie spends her time sitting on her arse and furnishing their new flat with bland, uncomfortable-looking furniture and expensive tat.
Em spends her time working, volunteering, studying, cooking, cleaning, decorating and wiping Danie's arse.
Danie has a chronic pain condition, but she doesn't like to talk about it very much.
The last sentence 😂😂😂

And the thread name is spot on😂👌

Reactions: 6
SURELY they’ve just moved the couch to one of the bedrooms??? That is truly shocking if they’ve gotten rid of it already 😂 that lasted about 7 weeks.

Reactions: 8
SURELY they’ve just moved the couch to one of the bedrooms??? That is truly shocking if they’ve gotten rid of it already 😂 that lasted about 7 weeks.
Was just about to say! You knew as soon as it arrived it wasn't going to be comfortable. Probably straight on fb marketplace so she can buy more ugly chairs

Reactions: 7
Omg does she have a chronic pain condition? I never knew! Also she was very quiet about getting her vaccine! She said that obvs cos she has a chronic pain condition it affected her REALLY badly! No it is like that for most people who have it! I was actually ok after mine yet my mum who is very healthy got really sick for days! Yet Danie has to put it down to her pain condition! She prob felt fine and just used it as an excuse to get her girlslave to look after her more!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also wasn’t that couch AD/gifted? None of the furniture in that place looks comfortable- it all looks like a medical professional’s waiting room.

I expect she’ll speak more about it when she does her sofa chats. It kind of shows though how absolutely shite her content is that the only bit of shocking content we get ever is the fact that her old shapeless sofa is back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is the fact she hasn’t decorated the spare room stressing her out?! Who cares!
Wonder if the sofa company would be interested to know it’s been sold?!

Reactions: 5
Why is the fact she hasn’t decorated the spare room stressing her out?! Who cares!
Wonder if the sofa company would be interested to know it’s been sold?!
Tbh it goes to show how disingenuous at best the whole influencing thing is. You can’t run an advert recommending something you’ve had for ten minutes, and not had to pay a penny for, it’s transpired the product isn’t for her but she can’t take back the “recommendation” she gave on her stories. Imagine if you’re a chronic pain sufferer who went out and bought it upon her rec - wtf are you meant to do with your £2k sofa now? This form of advertising isn’t fair to the consumer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbh it goes to show how disingenuous at best the whole influencing thing is. You can’t run an advert recommending something you’ve had for ten minutes, and not had to pay a penny for, it’s transpired the product isn’t for her but she can’t take back the “recommendation” she gave on her stories. Imagine if you’re a chronic pain sufferer who went out and bought it upon her rec - wtf are you meant to do with your £2k sofa now? This form of advertising isn’t fair to the consumer.
Exactly. There should be stricter rules around it - like you have to have her the product x amount of time if it’s over a certain value before being able to advertise it.
morally I hope she does come forward and correct her initial review.

• Heart
Now shes moaning that her *gifted* beds bed headboard is too small wah wah wah you entitled tit. Why did you not say you didnt like it when they gifted it you?

Reactions: 11