Danielle Vanier #3 New flat, Dani’s a brat, Em is treated like a doormat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dani spotted in Becki Jones comments calling her out for using a filter, me personally I found this a bit
unnecessary
Tbh good for her calling this tit out. This is exactly why tattle has grown to the level it has, because the “little [monetised] people” following them meant nothing and comments would be deleted or the person flamed, to have a peer call this tit out is so important/influential!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh good for her calling this tit out. This is exactly why tattle has grown to the level it has, because the “little [monetised] people” following them meant nothing and comments would be deleted or the person flamed, to have a peer call this tit out is so important/influential!!

So true. Well done to DV!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst I do have some sympathy with Dani, she does whinge a lot about the barriers facing her yet never seems to do much about it.

As a wealthy woman with a flexible job, she has so many opportunities to change. It grinds my gear
tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst I do have some sympathy with Dani, she does whinge a lot about the barriers facing her yet never seems to do much about it.

As a wealthy woman with a flexible job, she has so many opportunities to change. It grinds my gear
tbh.
YESSSS CHRIST ON A BIKE YES!

Reactions: 4
Rather enjoying her content at the moment
You know what same, but it massively turns me off her when she so blatantly begs for free stuff. Why are influencers so shameless? I wouldn’t mind but her family are so wealthy too, so to beg and tag companies like that is just embarrassing. Especially when you know she comes from wealth

Reactions: 7