Danielle Vanier #3 New flat, Dani’s a brat, Em is treated like a doormat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's got eye bags from lockdown. Must be cos shes soooo busy all the time. Also that self care checklist is a bleeping joke for her! Get sleep? That's all she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210324-205531_Instagram.jpg

I dont understand this. Is she trying to make us feel sorry for the fact she has to make content? She does realise making content is purely to line her pockets and no one is sitting with baited breath waiting for her next post.

Reactions: 12
I have a chronic pain illness with arthritis so bad I couldn’t walk properly at points. I still went to work and have nearly finished a phd. I get so tired that brushing my teeth is a challenge, but I have no choice but to keep on going. I wish the most pressing thing to do was put on clothes and make videos. I have friends who taught and practiced medicine through cancer treatment. She has no bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have had to unfollow dani, I csnt handle the ‘I’m trying’

Read the room you spoilt idiot

Reactions: 6
I once saw fuller figure George’s bloke in a pub once. As she’s local to me I think, I’d love to run into the carer in the pub and actually ask her what the actual duck

The sad thing is she actually thinks we are sitting there waiting for her to post like our lives depend on it... awkward! She’s so boring. Yawn. The reel she did was ok, some of the outfits looked alright I guess. But meh. Find her style and her in general really dry and boring. Also, her voice REALLY irritates me. I also just can’t help but get irritated by the way she holds her mouth in place to hide her teeth, I wish she’d just sort her teeth out!!!

I know we’ve all probably put on some extra weight during lockdown, but in her new reel, she looks bigger or her outfits are just not flattering for her. 😕

Reactions: 1
Yeah fair enough if you're keeping it for yourself but no need to share it on your stories. Proper cringe

But they get their free pretenious pizzas once a summer so that makes up for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5