Danielle Vanier #3 New flat, Dani’s a brat, Em is treated like a doormat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. She makes me feel ill. She’s so ugly inside. First of all the fact she only has one bedsheet/duvet cover is weird seeing as she LIVES in her bed. Is she slyly hinting for a gifted new one? (Yes, yes she is) she’s such a slimy cow. I dislike her immensely but I’m still following her because the content on this thread is gold

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel that with half the influencers on there lol
Oh my god. She makes me feel ill. She’s so ugly inside. First of all the fact she only has one bedsheet/duvet cover is weird seeing as she LIVES in her bed. Is she slyly hinting for a gifted new one? (Yes, yes she is) she’s such a slimy cow. I dislike her immensely but I’m still following her because the content on this thread is gold

Reactions: 6
So we have the sofa story... no one surprised it wasn't comfy. Em needs a medal, Dani drains the life our of anyone. The way she talks is getting worse I am sure

Reactions: 7
I find it funny that she is being so careful about what she says because she knows she can’t mess up the advert. Instead of being honest and saying “it’s uncomfortable” she’s working around it and being nice about it. Just shows how unreliable she is and how we can’t believe anything she says! It’s blatantly a tit sofa it looked hard and square and she’s STILL not saying anything because she probably doesn’t want to mess up the “Pr relationship” god. She’s disgusting. Also why does she talk so strange now? Is it cause of her teeth? Her speaking has really changed and it’s really bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Love how she mentioned companies that fix up old sofas. Put your hand in your pocket you waster, have it cleaned and new pads in and jobs a good Un. She will be wanting that done for free no doubt! It looks so out of place aswell 😂😂 fucks with the aesthetics of the room. My god the chairs she has must just be purely for show 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So we have the sofa story... no one surprised it wasn't comfy. Em needs a medal, Dani drains the life our of anyone. The way she talks is getting worse I am sure
We told her it wasn't comfy😂 Danie is so ungrateful with Tattle Life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure every single one of us knew that couch would be really uncomfortable. You should have listened to us trolls dani!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty sure every single one of us knew that couch would be really uncomfortable. You should have listened to us trolls dani!
So true - we all said that would be torture to sit on 🤪

It’s good that she’s at least addressed it. Some influencers are brazen enough to accept high value gifts then they magically disappear, never to be spoken of again.

Reactions: 4
So true - we all said that would be torture to sit on 🤪

It’s good that she’s at least addressed it. Some influencers are brazen enough to accept high value gifts then they magically disappear, never to be spoken of again.
Got to say I was surprised she didn’t sell it. Greedy sod that she is .

Reactions: 2
Wonder where she’s had the old one stored.
No doubt she’s got a lock up some place with everything from the old house stored, ya know just in case it goes tits up with Em and she heads back to her old life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously- she must read this since she answered sofa-gate so throughly and PR-like. Do we know if she reads this?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So basically all those influencers are sitting on uncomfortable box sofas as they’re too tight to put their hands in their pockets....that has made me chuckle...

• Haha
Reactions: 8