Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed! Though bit of a rubbish choice really
Absolutely! And you know if she had a choice there is no way she would choose something so clinical anx hard looking....all her medical conditions aren't going to enjoy lying on that !

Reactions: 5
I'm just astounded at how many freebies she is milking and the sofa is ghastly

Reactions: 6
i’m actually losing my mind at her posts. EVERYTHING she posts is an ad. soon she’ll be saying “this oxygen is so crisp, #ad #gifted #prproduct”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is seriously one the ugliest sofa's I've ever seen ! Love how she's trying to convince us and herself that it is comfy ! And she's a woman of a certain size ..it really isn't that big ! Just a final thought...she's so precious about access to her gf, shouldn't the gf have filmed her putting it together and not the other way round ? 🙄

Oh look. Another ad. For luxury sunglasses. When the country is on its knee.

vain, spoiled, lazy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That sofa is ugly. Looks like something a toddler would make out of building blocks at nursery.

Plus for someone that has so many health problems that can barely get out of bed you wouldn't think she would be advocating something that looks like it would take a bit of effort to self build. Not everyone with chronic conditions will have a slave on hand to build it for them. Or a big spacious room to lay all the bits out.

All about the money & #ad/#gifted. If she's so well off why doesn't she just buy the stuff herself. Instead she will paint the happy picture that her followers will aspire to get. Probably breaking their back doing a 0 hour, minimum wage job. Can guarantee that sofa will be replaced in less than 6 months. Can see her on stories now, hiding her teeth, saying how it just wasn't suitable for her body and her conditions.

Reactions: 6
I just think shes a lazy greedy bleeping critter toothed twit! bleeping sunglasses hut? Most ppl can't even afford a cheap asos pair! She fucked off for weeks, moaning about how she hates sharing her life online! and has come back with ad after ad gift after gift and it makes me sick! Her content when not an ad is tit! Like chucking some berries in a pot and sharing really makes our day as duck me i would never think of that! And now as people go into tier 4 I think the last thing they want to see if that lazy fat cow sitting on her gifted sofa doing gifted makeup on a gifted ironing board while scoffing gifted bleeping food while her man slave faffs around her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope there was something in the card for him because let’s be honest, he’s putting cards through the doors in the hope he gets a little something back, not to get a skiing Dino card and nothing else

Reactions: 8
I'm just astounded at how many freebies she is milking and the sofa is ghastly
Yeah that sofa is ... not good. Fine for like your first place / student place or whatever but not exactly suitable for 2 full grown adults.

The videos of her gf assembling it honestly looked like she had employed a lackie to do it for her. If you didn’t know they were a couple, it would be easy to assume that was the situation.

Surely it would be more appropriate to mount the camera on a tripod and film it from the perspective of both of them working together to put their furniture together?!

I wonder what other ad / gifted house content we are going to be treated to 😴

I hope there was something in the card for him because let’s be honest, he’s putting cards through the doors in the hope he gets a little something back, not to get a skiing Dino card and nothing else
my thoughts exactly. No doubt she’s like Ross when he moves into the apartment and won’t pitch in for the handyman’s retirement because he justmoved in. Be more Phoebe.

• Haha
  • Heart
How long is she going to keep referring to her as my girlfriend. Everyone knows her name now anyway....or even just refer to her as E....we get it, you’re in a lesbian relationship, but honestly it makes her sound about 15....

Reactions: 10
How long is she going to keep referring to her as my girlfriend. Everyone knows her name now anyway....or even just refer to her as E....we get it, you’re in a lesbian relationship, but honestly it makes her sound about 15....
Came here to say this! My gf this my gf that ! She’s a bloody broken record. We get it you’ve got a bloody gf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.