Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair by Joel- she posted about him being her boyfriend for a month, then he disappeared. Then snout a year later Bum bum came on the scene- that evaporated after a trip up her folks .
Other than that I think Bobby was her only boyfriend.

I agree upthread, I can’t imagine a relationship lasting where they are your carer/parentdoing everything for you. She’s in her mud 30s too
Wow. That is that? It is actually sad. No wonder she acts like a teenager.

Reactions: 1
I fear the same will happen with “girlfriend”, she’ll just disappear and we don’t know what happened, seems to be her style with relationships

I also remember a few years back Danielle saying something about another blogger stealing her date? Who else remembers this. Think she was talking about Jadasezer but not too sure

Reactions: 1
They live with her parents and her dad has to wash her hair if her bf cant hes got in trouble at work because hes constantly caring for her!
yeah she seems very codependent with her mum. I doubt she’ll ever move out with her boyf. They’ll still be in their 40s with her parents for housemates.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

She wrote this about her dating life a few years ago. She does come across as very needy which would explain her behavior with partners.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
yeah she seems very codependent with her mum. I doubt she’ll ever move out with her boyf. They’ll still be in their 40s with her parents for housemates.
I remember when she did ANOTHER spa break with her mum who took pictures of her posing sexily in underwear and it made me feel ick. Also her foundation is a totally different colour to her neck and body. A giant whinge bag

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another day another #ad ...

Let's hope 2021 puts a stop to this toxic bunch of so called influencers

Reactions: 6
It’s even more annoying when we know she’s only gracing us with her presence because she wants to make some cash. I can just see her face in my head, her scrunched up face she does. Might have a nightmare now

Reactions: 9
I'll go and watch because they were already very big, the boyfriend especially. I thought they may be married now lol they didn't even live together by then.
How all this people will hit the 40's? You don't get any younger.
I quote myself (sorry for the off topic). I watched G Grogan page. Wow, she's only 26!! Yes they got bigger, her and her boyfriend and she speaks about her chronic illness (alright) but then talk about drinking several bottles of wine at different occasions😄 damn it

I quote myself (sorry for the off topic). I watched G Grogan page. Wow, she's only 26!! Yes they got bigger, her and her boyfriend and she speaks about her chronic illness (alright) but then talk about drinking several bottles of wine at different occasions😄 damn it
Exactly both her and Dani V always getting pissed then moaning about flare ups! Erm well alcohol and chronic illnesses dont really go together! I should know and I stopped drinking 5 years ago. May have the odd glass at xmas but no more than 2!

• Heart
Exactly both her and Dani V always getting pissed then moaning about flare ups! Erm well alcohol and chronic illnesses dont really go together! I should know and I stopped drinking 5 years ago. May have the odd glass at xmas but no more than 2!
And we all know Dani V is partial to a glass of Aperol, which I bet is very acidic and so bad for inflammation

G Grogan is only 26?!

Reactions: 4
G Grogan is only 26?!
Yeah she looks so old! She posted pics from 5 years ago 4 3 etc and shes gone from being a curvy size 18? Maybe even a 16 and she just piled it on must be a 26 now. I think she's had the wheelchair 2 years now. Eventually I will need a wheelchair as my arthritis gets worse but I'm 42. The only diagnosis she has is chronic pain syndrome and chronic fatigue! So the need for a wheelchair at such a young age baffles me. And she is always saying how people look at her when shes out in it and assume shes just being fat and lazy! And personally I would think the same. As shes just put more and more weight on and she claims shes tried everything for her illness. But has she tried losing weight? Probably not! Sorry it just really winds me up.when she moans and moans and is having her dad do her hair! witch I have to was my own hair with my crippled hands!

• Heart
Yeah she looks so old! She posted pics from 5 years ago 4 3 etc and shes gone from being a curvy size 18? Maybe even a 16 and she just piled it on must be a 26 now. I think she's had the wheelchair 2 years now. Eventually I will need a wheelchair as my arthritis gets worse but I'm 42. The only diagnosis she has is chronic pain syndrome and chronic fatigue! So the need for a wheelchair at such a young age baffles me. And she is always saying how people look at her when shes out in it and assume shes just being fat and lazy! And personally I would think the same. As shes just put more and more weight on and she claims shes tried everything for her illness. But has she tried losing weight? Probably not! Sorry it just really winds me up.when she moans and moans and is having her dad do her hair! witch I have to was my own hair with my crippled hands!
Yeah she used to be much smaller - always plus but nothing like now.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.