Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she seriously just put a sprig of berries in a vase and post that as interesting content ?!

Talk about absolutely dire !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t help but suspect the number ones tip for decent Facebook marketplace hauls is to live in an affluent area 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her homeware content is so boring..looks like she’s walking away from the fashion side of things

Reactions: 3
Just noticed Danis gf has deleted her account!!

Just did some digging and thanks to Callie found out Danis gf name is Emily Hunter. Why was dani so secretive about it? Can anyone remember when she was really awkward about people knowing her gfs name.. weird!

Last edited:
Just noticed Danis gf has deleted her account!!

Just did some digging and thanks to Callie found out Danis gf name is Emily Hunter. Why was dani so secretive about it? Can anyone remember when she was really awkward about people knowing her gfs name.. weird!
She posted her own name on her Instagram account by accident as she linked her just giving page
She’s a prison officer so can’t imagine it’s particularly sensible to have any details about yourself in the public domain and Dani probably shares too much that could give away where she lives/goes etc

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's
She’s a prison officer so can’t imagine it’s particularly sensible to have any details about yourself in the public domain
Dani also shares lots of personal stuff eg the sexcation, all her caring needs. Might be a lot if you're not used to it. It seems like such a surreal way of life sharing so much personal stuff.

The sofa has arrived. So much build-up. I wonder if it's #ad #gifted....

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's

Dani also shares lots of personal stuff eg the sexcation, all her caring needs. Might be a lot if you're not used to it. It seems like such a surreal way of life sharing so much personal stuff.

Well it looks like she has matched her sofa to her floor ....delightful! All a bit grey and blah like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's

Yeah I was thinking “wonder if she’s actually bought it or if it was just #gifted” as everything else seems to be

Her homeware content is so boring..looks like she’s walking away from the fashion side of things
I agree - it's not to my taste at all. It's all a bit clinical looking to me. I know people are into that, but I love colour in my home.

I don't understand why she's banging on about getting stuff on facebook marketplace - surely the stuff she's found are quite rare finds? Whenever I look on there, it's just battered leather sofas and Ikea Billy bookcases! Maybe it's just the area I'm in!

Reactions: 8
I agree - it's not to my taste at all. It's all a bit clinical looking to me. I know people are into that, but I love colour in my home.

I don't understand why she's banging on about getting stuff on facebook marketplace - surely the stuff she's found are quite rare finds? Whenever I look on there, it's just battered leather sofas and Ikea Billy bookcases! Maybe it's just the area I'm in!
IKR?!! It’s like why do we need tips? It’s an online marketplace... it’s like eBay lol. I don’t understand why she’s trying to hard with the interior content. Her new home looks really grey and definitely looks like a clinic, has no warmth or character which is a shame. Her house she moved out of looked so nice! It had so much character and looked warmth and cosy.

Reactions: 4

Yeah it’s going to be inherently linked to the demographic of the area you’re in. We get a lot of amazing quality baby stuff round here, the furniture varies between cokehead bachelor pad and footballer’s wife. The best are house clearances that churn out a load of amazing mid century stuff people just want gone ASAP.

But yeah a tad silly, vitamindproject did a feature on how to use eBay well which is probs a lot more useful...

Reactions: 7
Also her engagement must be pretty tit. She has over 100k followers and the amount of likes she gets is so low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.