Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes bum bum....they were together all the time..I'm sure it was him and his friends in the hotel room with her..I was convinced she fancied him as she was always flirting

He won't fit in now she has found love

Reactions: 9
I think she wishes they had dated , used to be so cringe how she was around him , especially when she used to try to talk like a road man ! The nob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she wishes they had dated , used to be so cringe how she was around him , especially when she used to try to talk like a road man ! The nob
She tries so hard to appear “urban” but she’s as posh as a gold leaf encrusted donut. “Oh yes fashun dahling ha ha ha”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
20201218_094401.jpg

We love grey and grapes 😂 honestly can this be classed as content these days? Absolutley thrilling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Like a couple of pensioners...all a bit grey and blah and dull and boring and pointless!
Hey don't diss pensioners! But yes, Danie and "my girlfriend" are definitely grey, dull and boring.

How aesthetic of her. “We have definitely started dressing in the same colours” pretty soon Danis gf is gonna shove herself up her hole and merge into dani fully
Who dresses the same as their partner ffs??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My god. Dani leads such a boring life! Always stuck in front of the TV. I really don’t see it working with her girlfriend because who would be able to put up with such a stagnant person?!! Must be SO draining

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.